A Beautiful Day

Next morning.

Tae woke up to the sound of alarm and immediately turned it off. He was about to get up when he saw y/n clutching the hem of his shirt. She was so adorable like a cute little puppy. He smiled brightly and kissed her forehead before freeing his shirt from her grip. He went to the bathroom but couldn't find a spare towel to use so he walked in to her closet to look for one. He was shocked. Everything was black. A few grey and white clothes were lying in a side and few colorful once were thrown in a corner. He remembered she was wearing black pajamas to sleep. He laughed a little at her monotonous life.

Tae's mind : I'll try to make your life colorful dear wife!

He found a towel in one of the drawers and went back to wash up. After which, he headed down stairs to prepare breakfast.

While he was gone, y/n woke up. She frowned a little when she didn't see Tae sleeping next to her but he must've been hungry. She brushed it off and did her morning routine before heading down stairs. She saw Tae cutting some fruits. This was something she once dreamed of.

Y/n : morning

Y/n : morning.

Tae: morning honey!

She halted on her steps with widened eyes. What did he just say?

Y/n: e....  Eh..... Honey???

Tae : well, we're married so technically you're mine. I can call you anything dear. (Little smirk)

Y/n : I... *gulp*

Tae: let's eat hon.

She sat down at the counter still flustered but controlled herself.

Y/n: do you need help?

Tae: oh No! I'm done. Let's eat.

Y/n just nodded and they both had their breakfast quietly. After eating,
y/n took the dishes and washed them while Tae just looked at her working.

Tae : are you going to office today?

Y/n : yes. A little later though.

Tae: oh! And I was saying... We should live in one room like last night. We're married after all.

Y/n was a little taken aback by his sudden change. She was actually glad that he wasn't scared anymore.

Y/n: Adjust yourself as you want.

Tae: okay (wide smile)

Y/n: ah! And about your work?

Tae: don't worry. I'm looking for a job.

Y/n: yeah, I know. But do you want to work with me.

Tae : nah! I want to gain some experience at some small companies before working with you.

Y/n: oh-okay.

Y/n was done with the dishes, so she walked out to the living room and started cleaning it while Tae helped her.

Y/n: if you ever need me, remember, I'm always one call away.

Tae: s-sure honey.

Y/n: do you have any plans today?

Tae: not anything in particular. Why?

Y/n: oh. I was just asking.

Tae: I think I'll go through some companies' profiles to check for vacancies.

Y/n: okay. Well, I need to go now. I'll get ready and leave for office. You can familiarise yourself with the house than. The keys are in the lower right drawer of our dressing table.

Tae: okay.

Y/n went upstairs to get ready and returned within 15 minutes.

Tae was still in living room scrolling through his phone

Tae: are you leaving already?

Y/n: yeah.

Y/n walked up to the door and was about to open it when Tae said.

Tae: wait.

He walked up to her and kissed her on the cheeks and buttoned up her shirt to the topmost button.

Tae: take care. Bye!

He walked back to the living room expecting an attack but contrary to his expectations, y/n blushed a little and just walked out without saying anything.

<< don't forget to vote☺☺>>