Granny

Y/n saw Tae walking in hastily and cursed herself. She didn't even wait for the driver, swapped the seats and drove off. Her driving was definitely not perfect. Barely managing escape from a few accidents, she reached her office.

At the office.

Everyone was slacking off as the CEO was absent when suddenly someone at the door shouted...

?? : she's here!

All the employees panicked and scattered away to complete their tasks hurriedly.
Y/n entered through the front door with a scary face. Disaster was on its way. Only thing that was strange were her clothes.Mr. Kim came out to meet her. She didn't greet anyone and walked over to the elevator with mr. Kim, her father in law.

Y/n: General report mr. Kim?

Rage was evident from her tone...

Mr. Kim: One resignation. Three on leave. Interviews for two posts up in one hour. And the major meeting postponed indefinitely.

They reached her office as y/n looked through some files and mr. Kim explained a few other things.

Y/n: I'll attend the interviews briefly and please arrange for the meeting after 7:00 PM.

Mr. Kim: ok and about those unanimous emails-

Y/n: I found the  location of the IP address. It's from B17 block of boy's dormitory in national university campus.

Mr. Kim: yeah we too tracked them and we already sent a warning since they're still kids.

Y/n: still do some thorough search dad. We never know someone else might be behind them.

Mr. Kim: sure.

Y/n started working on some files while mr. Kim exited the office. He was still confused at  her sudden change. How come she changed from a sweet daughter to a cold boss within a few hours? As much as he was worried about Taehyung doing something to piss her off, he was also worried about his sensitive son.

Meanwhile at home.

Tae was so scared when he entered the house that he even forgot the shopping bags in the car.

Tae's mind: how can she be so scary. I... I... She's really hot tempered☹️. What if... Yes😏! I'll ignore her for a few days!

?? :what?

Tae: omo! Did I say it out loud😦?

?? :yes.

He looked over to see an old aged woman behind the kitchen counter.

Tae:uhh. Sorry but who are you??

The lady gave him a glass of water while speaking.

?? : I used to be y/n's babysitter. You can call me granny.

Tae: umm. Hello granny. I'm her husband. She didn't tell me...

Granny: ofc she won't. You just said she was angry on something.

Tae: uh. Sorry about earlier.

Granny: oh. Don't worry but... Don't... Ignore her. She grew up under my care and I know her very well. She just can't control her temper sometimes.

Tae: well... 😔Is she always Over possessive?? Umm... She just pushed my old friend off me whom I met after a very long time and warned him to stay away. I liked it.. But...

Granny:😆😆😅oh. She's like that since young age. She doesn't say it but she loves everything and everyone whom she thinks is hers and never shares. I too had to quit my job at a kindergarten because she didn't want to share me with other kids😂😂😂.
Sometimes, it even feels like an obsession but it's just her personality.

Tae: is it normal? 🤨

Granny: yep. At least for her. And I can tell you're very special to her. Earlier I was worried she might not accept this marriage and when she did, i was worried she'll love her new family unconditionally which might hurt her if someone uses her.
Well, she wouldn't even have agreed if she didn't like you in the first place.

Tae: you think so granny😳?

Granny:yeah. And you're really a sweet kid! 😊 I know you won't hurt her.

Tae: I won't.

Granny: 😊do you know you're the first person after her parents for whom she's trying to change? You even seem to have greater influence than them. She already prepared the second bedroom for you and.... She even emptied out her closet of all black clothes!!! I was beyond shocked!

Tae: w-what?

<< don't forget to vote☺☺>>