Bangtan Sonyeondan

Next morning.

Y/n woke up before Tae and found herself in his embrace. She unknowingly started admiring his sleeping face.

Y/n: you're such an angel Tae. How can you be so cute and handsome? I've been holding back for six years now. I want to say but... -

She didn't know Tae was awake.

Tae: than say it wifey! 😊

Y/n: I... I... *wide eyes*

Tae: well, I know what you want to say.

Y/n: y-you do?

Tae:yeah.... Btw what is it about...Eh... six years? 😏😏😏

Y/n: n-nothing.

She hurriedly got up from the bed and ran towards the bathroom as Tae shouted from behind...

Tae: awww.... I found some nice pictures of mine in our little locker...

She poked her head out of the door disbelievingly.
He looked at her playfully...

Tae: what? It's ours... 😏

Time skip to meeting.

All the boys were sitting around a table with files in their hands reading them while Tae had already closed it after signing without even glancing through it once...

Y/n: Taehyung! Read it!

Tae: I don't need to. I trust you.

Y/n:*gulps*

Everyone signed after negotiating on some terms.

Y/n: so we'll be starting off with one song as your debut. Choose the best yourselves since I'm not a pro in this industry.

Joon: we already have many songs.

Y/n: that's good. I think you can produce it yourselves. The funds will be transferred to your joint account tonight. But if you want professional producers, tell me. Record it first. Than we'll discuss about the music video.

Yoongi: We will produce it ourselves.

Y/n: ok. Next are your stage names...

She looked at them expectantly.

Joon: we all have decided except Tae.

Y/n: what names have you selected?

Joon: I'll use RM or Rap monster. It's my name on my YouTube channel.

Y/n: sure. Others?

Yoongi: I'll go by Suga.

Y/n:🤨 sugar? 😕

Yoongi: SUGA.

Y/n: ok... Think of some good Backstories for them too.

Hoseok: mine has been decided as J-hope. We need hope in this world after all. 😊

Y/n: okay.

Jimin: my real name is fine.

Jin: I'm using Jin only.

Jungkook: I couldn't find any suitable names either... I'll just go by jungkook 🙂.

Y/n: it's alright... Sooner or later your fans will definitely give y'all some suitable nicknames🤔...as for Tae, we selected 'V'.

Joon: okk.

...

Jk: well, boss. What about the pre-debut promotions??? We need to sell our song.

Y/n: don't worry about that. I hope you have recorded some videos during your practice days...

Joon: yeah. We did.

Y/n : they'll come handy now. And we'll be recording some logs individually as well as in units to publish on our account before the debut.

Jin: well. B-boss...

Y/n: call me y/n. You're all Tae's friends now so please don't call me boss☺.

Jin: well y/n. Will we get another manager? Because you seem like a pretty busy person.

Y/n: not for now. Since RM teamed you all up, he'll be the leader and jin oppa is the eldest so I hope he'll guide others well. The name of our group was decided as 'Bangtan Sonyeondan'Or 'BTS' for short. Dorm duties are out of my bound. If you have problem with the name, tell RM. He chose it.

...

Y/n: also, try to avoid all kinds of scandals etc. starting now because we're going to do our best to reach the top. Remember, where there are fans, there are haters too. So never be discouraged by insults thrown at you.

...

Y/n: as you've read in the contract, you have no dating restrictions but keep your life clean of flings.

...

...

...

That being said, y/n left them alone in the room to look over other works in her main office.

Back with the boys.

Jimin: Taehyung. Is she really your wife?

Tae:yes🤨?

Jimin: and you didn't know she was the financer?

Tae: n-no ( thinking).... Namjoon  hyung, when did y/n contact you for the collaboration?

RM told him the time and after a few moments, Tae started smiling foolishly. It was the day he had yelled at her and she still went ahead to help him... How cute!!! 🥺🥺😊😊

Yoongi: I'm really...

Jin: Tae! Back to earth!

Jk: Tae hyung! Is she really not rude, cold and emotionless like you used to describe her?

((Remember Tae and jk were friends before this project))

Tae: who said that? She's the sweetest. ( blushing😊)

Hobi: come on guys. we need to record the first song.

They went back to their dorm, selected a song and started planning.

...

...

<<* my personal favourite part of the story is coming soon... Just wait for a few chapters more angels... *>>

<< don't forget to vote angels☺☺>>