Reconcile

10:00 AM

Namjoon entered the office building of Min enterprises and went to the reception.

Receptionist: hello sir. How may I help you?

Namjoon: hello. I'm Kim Namjoon.

Receptionist: oh. Welcome sir. I was waiting for you. Follow me.

He was laid into a room where y/n was already waiting. He entered as the receptionist returned to her desk.

Y/n : hello, Mr. Kim.

Namjoon: hello miss Min. And if I may ask, what was that offer?

Y/n: I have this plan.

Y/n pushed a file towards him.

Namjoon: artist contract?

Y/n : I know your music is good and your lyrics are very meaningful. But the viewership isn't great. So I thought maybe we could collaborate.
I want you to find some talented people in your field to form a group of influencers or idols for our society.

Namjoon: w-what?

Y/n : if you agree, than I'll finance all your costs of music production and promotion.

Namjoon: and what will you get in that?

Y/n: of course. Money.

Namjoon: and what if we fail?

Y/n: it's my personal investment. So all costs are on me. You can read the contract thoroughly.

Namjoon: sure. But do you have any candidates ?

Y/n: here. Look through them.

She handed him a fat file.

Y/n: one more thing. No one except you should know my identity!

Namjoon: w-wha-

Y/n: don't tell anyone, I'm your financer yet.

Namjoon: okay. I'll be off than.

Y/n : meet them and contact me as soon as possible.

Namjoon left and contacted all the candidates in the file to meet up and almost all of them agreed.

*At night*

10:00PM

Tae was waiting for y/n in the living room. He wanted to apologize and share the news of Namjoon contacting him.

The door opened revealing an extremely tired y/n with huge eyebags and swollen eyes.

Tae hurriedly went up to her and hugged her. Like most of the times, she didn't hug back.

Tae: I... I'm sorry y/n-aah... About last night.

Y/n: it's ok.

Tae: honeyyyy(whining)

Y/n: go sleep. It's late. (Cold)

Tae: have you eaten?

Y/n: yes. (Although she hadn't)

Tae: oh. Me too. Let's go sleep.

With that, he let go of the hug to pick up his things from the living room. He saw y/n walk upstairs and quickly followed her. But, instead of their room, y/n went to another bedroom.

Tae: y/n!

Y/n: yes? (Blank)

Tae: I'm sorry. 😔

Y/n: no. Don't say that. I'm sorry. I know I've ruined your life. I'm rude and cold but I never pretended to care for you. I know you regret so I'm just giving you your personal space back. You can think about your future freely now and do any job. I won't interrupt. Also, if you want to leave, I can sign the papers whenever you want.

Y/n left Tae standing there and locked the door behind her.

Tae: N... No y/n-aah.I didn't mean any of it. I'm sorry. I... Please don't hate me. Please... Please  don't push me away.... Like others... Please...

His sobs broke her heart. She tried her best to control but her tears were betraying her. Barely after a minute, she couldn't take it more so she opened the door to check on Tae. He was sitting by her door. She went ahead and hugged him tightly.

Y/n: No... I'm sorry. I don't hate you. I never did and never will. And I am not pushing you away. I... I just want to give you your personal freedom to make your decisions. Don't...

Tae: y/n-aah. I'm sorry.

Y/n: Ani... Ani... I'm sorry... Now get up.

They both stood up.

Y/n: come.

She led him to kitchen and served him the food after heating it up while he was back-hugging her whole time while sniffing.

Y/n: please Tae... Don't cry. I can't see it. And I know you haven't eaten yet so eat.

He shook his head not letting go of her so she forcefully fed him.

After eating, they both went to bed still hugging each other.

<< don't forget to vote angels☺☺>>