💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

After a few months.

Tae was busy working on the band's first album. Y/n on the other hand was planning a surprise for Tae as their first marriage anniversary was approaching.

Two days before the anniversary, Tae was at the dorms. Y/n packed up her and his luggage, handed over the office work to her parents and prepared everything.
She sent the luggage to its destination and went to the dorms.

*Ding Dong*
*Ding Dong*

She knocked. Jimin opened the door.

Jimin: oh y/n! Come in!

She greeted him and walked in to see everyone else sleeping. It was pretty early though but she too went ahead and slept besides Tae.

Next day.

Y/n watched them all work until dawn.

At dinner.

Everyone was happily eating as the choreography for a new song was finished. They were going to have a little break after this to relax for a few days with lighter schedule.

After eating.

Y/n: Tae, let's go.

Tae:umm?

Y/n come with me.

Tae: of course but where? Home?

Y/n: you'll see. And ( to everyone)  by the way, the release date is decided two months from now. You all will need to go somewhere for a photoshoot this time. I already sent the details to RM. Check it out.

They nodded as y/n and Tae left in their car with a driver.

Y/n: you should sleep Tae. It'll take some time to reach and you worked hard today. You must be so tired...

Tae: oh... But baby...

Y/n: I said sleep 🤫

After seven hours.

Tae was sleeping cutely with his head in y/n's lap.

The car was quite big the back seats were modified by them to a bed if you could call it that.

They reached the destination. It was perfect time. The driver handed over the key to y/n and left. She ruffled Tae's hair.

Y/n: Tae bear! Wake up. We're here...

Tae: ummm. No!

He  hugged her waist and snuggled against it.

Y/n: hubby! I'll kiss you if you get up now...

He immediately opened his eyes and saw y/n stroking his hair. So... So Lovely💜

Tae: kiss me first. 🤨😏

She bent forwards and pecked his forehead.

Tae: that doesn't count.

Y/n:😕

Tae: that was a peck not a kiss😏😏😏

Her face went red as he sat up straight.

Tae: 😂😂 I was just kidding😜 but if you-

He stopped when he looked around. The car was parked on a high mountain near a beautiful bungalow. The sunrise on that far away beach was breathtaking.

Tae: so... Beautiful... The b*tch is so bootifool...

He squealed while running out of the car as y/n laughed at his wrong pronunciation following him out. She found his charming boxy smile more breathtaking than any scenery in the whole world. The one in front of them was nothing compared to watching her man smile... She smiled foolishly at her own thoughts.

Y/n : happy anniversary Tae Tae.

His smile faded away

Tae:I....

Y/n: it's fine even if you forgot.

Tae: but...

Y/n hugged him.
That was one of the rarest hugs Initiated by y/n.

Y/n: You gave me a very special gift this year.

Tae: I..?

Y/n: I'm pregnant love💜

Tae: w-what?

Y/n: I love you hubby.

Tae: I love you too wifey.

...

Tae: wait. Am I going to be a Dad again?

Y/n: a-again? 🧐

Tae: you gave me Tannie first. 😊😇

Y/n:😳

They stood there enjoying the sunrise.

Y/n: let's change our clothes.

Tae: but..

Y/n: I prepared everything. Our luggage is in there. Also, I've arranged for a ten day trip to some places in Europe.

Tae: w-what?

Y/n let's enjoy.

Tae: but how can we travel. Our baby...

Y/n: don't worry. I have it all sorted out.

Tae: and work? 😟

Y/n: don't worry. We'll meet the boys in Europe for the photoshoot.

Tae: r-really?

Y/n: let's go! (excited)

.

.

.

THE END...

<<< hi lovelies!  If you want a sequel than tell me. I'll make one after finishing up my current stories!

Do tell me if you enjoyed the book and please also tell me about the things I could improve on.

Also please read my other works from my page  and support them☺.

My stepbrothers ff is ongoing and I've started a new ff: arranged marriage- min yoongi.

You won't regret checking them out.. ☺☺☺

Bye bye !!! >>>

<< don't forget to vote angels☺☺>>