😁😁😁

Later that night.

Tae: I should go home now.

Jin: but you need to work on your notes Tae.

V: hyung I...

*Ding dong*

*Ding dong*

<<I can't... >>

Yoongi: I'll take it.

Yoongi went to open the door and came back with y/n.

Y/n: you can't slack off Tae!

Tae: I was about to go home sweetheart.

Y/n I knew that's why I came here. Now, you're not going back. Go and practice!

Tae: give me a hug first!

Y/n began opening her bag so Tae just went ahead and back hugged her giving her side kisses as other boys scattered away. After 45 seconds, he ran to their practice room. Meanwhile, y/n cooked dinner for them all. After cooking, she settled the table and called them to eat.

Y/n: everyone! Come and eat!

RM: but we aren't done yet.

Y/n: I know but this is enough for the first day I guess.

RM: well...

Y/n: I know y'all have been working nonstop since morning but you should prepare a proper schedule or I'll need to give you one. I don't want anyone of you falling sick anytime soon. We need to be healthy first. So eat on time!

Jin: she's right though.

Everyone ate. A few compliments were politely received by y/n.

RM: so, where are you sleeping y/n? 🤔

Tae: what kind of question is that? 🤨

Jk: but we don't have extra beds?! 🧐

Tae: of course she's sleeping with me.duh!... We don't need extra beds😌

RM: but we don't have any separate rooms?

Y/n: we won't need one.

Jimin: don't you... 😏😏😏

Jin: Stob it Jimin-aah!!! 🤨

After eating, everyone went to bed...

In the common big hall type room, there were seven beds (3 bunks). Everyone slept as usual, y/n shared a small bed with Tae. There was nothing different except for a few people around them. Tae hugged y/n to sleep as usual and there was no chance for the bed to be small for them.

Well, it wasn't like y/n couldn't arrange for another or a bigger bed, she just didn't want to...

<< don't forget to vote angels☺☺>>