I'm sorry

After one hour of waiting...

Tae and granny were watching a k-drama when a car entered the house. They were so into the drama that they didn't even notice y/n entering through the front door. She removed her shoes tiredly and looked around for Tae hoping to get a hug again... Hehe... But she saw him enjoying with granny. He was so cute... She didn't want to disturb them so she quietly tiptoed to her room, took a warm shower and changed into her home clothes.

Y/n's mind--umm... I should eat now. I need to rest early for tomorrow's early morning meeting.

Y/n went down stairs, directly into the kitchen. Granny came up to her.

Granny: y/n-aah you're back.

Y/n: yes granny?

Granny: let me quickly heat up the food.

Y/n: it's okay granny. You must be tired. I'm almost done.

Well, Tae saw her but he didn't know how to go up to her. She seemed really pissed in the morning. So he just tried to focus on the drama.

Granny: it's quite late. I'll just sleep now. You should sleep early too.

Y/n: good night Granny.

Tae: good night gran.

Granny: good night kids!

She smiled and left. Y/n looked at Tae while he avoided eye contact with her. Feeling too awkward, Tae switched off the TV and quickly ran upstairs.

Y/n heaved a deep sigh. He's still scared. She finished her food slowly, cleaned her plate and went upstairs to their room.

She saw Tae sleeping on bed. She turned off the lights and lied down besides him. She caressed his cheeks and spoke.

Y/n: I'm sorry... I didn't mean to get angry on you. I... I just couldn't control... Don't be scared of me please... And... Don't... Build distance between us...

She turned around and shifted to the edge of the bed. Tae opened his eyes slowly when he didn't feel her soft hands on his face. He saw her moving away and quickly pulled her back into his embrace. He felt warm liquid on his arm.

Tae: don't cry princess... I'm sorry. I'm not scared... I just thought you didn't want me to annoy you. I'll not ignore you and... And thanks for the music room. I really like it...

And they just slept quietly.

<< don't forget to vote angels☺☺>>