CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

-December 24
10:25 am

____

Ah, Christmas eve.
A day before Christmas.

You brushed your hair as you hummed a Christmas song, feeling the spirit of Christmas.

You smiled to yourself, meeting Sakusa for real this time. He was nice enough to travel to Hyogo just for you.

Yeah, just for you.

You felt butterflies on your stomach, silently squealing with joy. You danced in your room, feeling excited to meet him.

"Omi, Omi. Your ass is mine!" You grinned proudly.

"(F/n)! Get the door!" You hear Ayek shouting from downstairs, quickly you went out of your room and headed downstairs to get the door.

Who could it be?

Opening the door, three tall boys stood in your doorway." Tsum-tsum! Samu! Rintaro-kun!" You exclaimed happily as you lend the three boys a warm hug.

"What are you guys doing here? It's not yet Christmas." You say. "Well, we would be busy tomorrow so we thought we could spend time with you today," Suna explained, a warm smile tugged on his lips.

You honestly felt flattered, "Aweee, you guys are so cute. Come in!"

The three boys walked into your house. "Sheesh, when was the last time was I here?" Osamu looked around, removing his scarf.

"Dunno lost track of time." You chuckled.

Ayek walks in, raising her brows. "Oh, you three. Merry Christmas!" She greeted them with a smile. "Morning, Ayek-san." Greeted Atsumu.

"Have fun you four." She winked before heading upstairs.

An idea popped out of your head, quickly turning to Osamu. "Samu! Let's bake cookies and gingerbread!" You walk up to him. Osamu smiled at you, "Hm, sure. Want to have it as a contest?" He smirked. "You bet!" You giggled.

"Can I be the judge?" Atsumu raised his hand, grinning. "Hell no, dude. Yer gonna pick (F/n)-chan as the winner." Osamu huffed at his twin.

"Then, let's have Rintaro-kun as our judge." You placed your arm over Suna's shoulders, both of you smirking at each other. "Oh come on, Suna is obviously gonna pick (F/n) - chan too!" Atsumu groaned.

"Shhh, do you hear that?" Suna placed his index finger to his lips. "Hear what?" Atsumu looked at him.

"First one to get in the kitchen will get a treat from (F/n)-chan!" He smirked as he bolted first to the kitchen. "HEY! THAT'S UNFAIR, YA IDIOT!" Atsumu hissed as he followed Suna into the kitchen.

"Pftt. I'm not treating anyone at all." You and Osamu chuckled. "A cookie treat maybe." Osamu glanced over you. "Alright, alright. A cookie treat." You grinned.

____

You put on your apron as you prepare the utensils on the counter. "Need help?" Osamu says as he wore an apron. "Nah, I'm fine, chef!" You chuckled and winked at the grey-haired twin.

"Oii, ya guys better hurry. I'm already starving." Atsumu placed his elbows on the table, putting his jaw on both of his palms. "Fatass." Suna teased. "HAH? WADDYA CALL ME?"

You laughed at their antics, "You're not the only one who's a fatass, Tsumu." You grinned.

Suna glared at you, his nose scrunching down. "Are you- Is- Is it me?" He stuttered at his words as looked at you with an unbelievable look on his face. "I didn't say it was you." You chuckled.