CHAPTER SIX

-Saturday
8:55 am

Despite (F/n) being a complete crack head online. (F/n) is a calm and collected individual, well she can get weird sometimes though.

She's a top student in her class, making passing grades as always. She's also an athlete, a volleyball player in her club, rolling as their wing spiker.

Quite Impressive.

In the early morning of Saturday, (F/n) woke up by her annoying alarm. She sighed as she got up and stretched her arms forward, earning a yawn.

"It's Saturday, what the hell is wrong with you, clock?" You reach to your alarm clock, turning it off. You wondered about getting a new alarm clock because it seems your current alarm clock is possessed.

Sometimes it alarms at 3 am, at 7 pm, or when you don't set up an alarm but it still rings.

You remove the heavy sheets on your body. "What did I do last night?" You rubbed your eyes and stood up from your bed.

"Oh right, being a tutor." You softly chuckled as you fix your bed.

You heard a knock on your door, you glance at your door, finding your sister, Ayek, in a formal dress.

"Where are you headed to?" You face her, with your brows lifted. "I'm going somewhere." She said. A grin formed on your lips as soon as you realize where she was headed.

"Date? Hm?" You smirked at her. Ayek sighed and nodded in defeat. "Yeah, so do me a favor and watch over your two elder siblings." She instructed.

You sighed and rolled your eyes as you nod at her. She gives you a "Thank you." Before leaving.

Why should you watch over your two elder siblings?

Well. They're like you, a crackhead but man, they look like they belong to a mental hospital.

As they say, they're not like other girls because they're honestly wild animals.

You sat down on your bed as you glance over your phone. "I wanna hang out with Tsumu today but no, I'm here to babysit my two elder siblings." You pouted as you sighed.

Despite them being your elder siblings, you're more mature than them and more responsible than them.

I guess you can say that they're lazy but regardless they can be responsible at some point.

Before you could do anything. You thought of having a bath first.

You stand up and grabbed your towel. "tub or shower?" You wondered if you should use the bathtub or just the shower until a notification popped up on your phone's screen.

"I guess it'll be the bathtub." Unlike the shower, you can chill in the water and you can view your phone.

You grabbed your phone as well and headed to your bathroom. Your bathroom was just like an average bathroom like everybody else.

You turned on the faucet of your bathtub and water started streaming down. "Okay, not too hot, not too cold," you muttered underneath your breath as you adjust the temperature of the water.

After that, you placed your phone on a mini table near the bathtub then you started stripping your clothes off, tossing them on the ground. "I'll pick those up later."

You stared at your mirror. "Damn. I look like an angry hedgehog in the morning." You tried stroking your bed hair and sighed.

*ping*

Oh right, someone was messaging you. You slowly entered your bathtub as the freshwater touched your warm skin, causing you to shiver a bit.

You rested your head back and made yourself comfortable in the tub. You slowly rinse your shoulders, rubbing it with water.