CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

____

-6:15 am

Just what I just expected. He left early again.

I groaned as I ruffled my hair, "Jesus, he left so early." I signed heavily, blinking at his empty clean bed.

I placed my jaw on my palm, staying in my bed for a few minutes before moving or doing anything.

"My brain is still processing."

Suddenly, I remembered what happened last night. Kiyoomi thanked me and bought me boba, yet I still wasn't satisfied. He could've apologized to me in person, not just with a note. That's not sincere at all, after all. He blocked me and left without a word.

"Such an ass-"

I hear the doorknob cackling in an eerie sound, my head slowly snapped in the direction of the door. Feeling a bit anxious

A figure steps, well, a familiar figure steps in.

I rubbed my eyes to get a clearer vision. "Am I  getting robbed?"

But it turns out it was just Kiyoomi.
"... Kiyoomi?" I spoke in a tired voice.

He was holding a cup and he had his bag. He stood there for a second before going to his bed, placing his bag down.

"Oh, shit. Now's my chance."

I quickly stood up, feeling my heartbeat increase every second, I mean, no shit, I'm anxious as fuck.

"... Kiyo-"

"I know. You want to talk." He said in a monotone voice. I heard a sigh escaping from his mouth, must be a sigh of defeat since he can't run anymore.

He sat down on his bed facing me. His gaze was down at the floor, his hands wrapped around his cup, must be coffee inside it since fresh steam was coming out of it.

I sat back on my bed, facing him too. "You better explain everything, Kiyoomi."

He let out another sigh but more of an irritated one. "Look... I..." He rubbed the back of his neck in a troubled movement.

I know Kiyoomi isn't good with people, since he doesn't interact with them so... Maybe that's why he had trouble facing me. He knows that he was guilty, he knew what he did wrong but he just couldn't find the right time to talk about it.

It was understandable but still, I'm pissed about it...

"Good thing that I'm a bit tired right now, I would've been throwing hands at him if I wasn't."

"I wasn't ready..." He closed his eyes shut, facing away. "I... I was there. I saw you, and I just... Ran away. After that, I regretted it, I was being a coward. I had to leave everything so I-... I had to block you."

He ducked his head down, feeling an entire emotion of regret just by remembering what he did.

I sat there, listening to him carefully. I knew he had a reason, I mean come on, he's not just some cold guy like in fanfictions or something. He might be a germaphobe but I know he's not like that. Well, at least that's what I think, and hopefully, he isn't like that type of person.

"I'm sorry, (F/n). I just... Had a lot of things running through my mind that time... And Atsumu was confessing to you that time, right?" He finally glanced up at me, his dark orbs staring into mines.

Normally in this type of situation, people would have their heart skip a beat but all I feel was just this worried feeling.

It's like, he wasn't used to this. I know, I'm not in the right to judge but it seemed like, he was a person who didn't have many people beside him in his life, well, except his cousin, I believe. It must be because of his OCD.