CHAPTER SEVEN

---

-Saturday
1:23 pm

"Tsumu..." You cooed sadly. "Yeah?" He turned to you.

"I can't text Sakusa!" You whined. Playfully smacking his arms, which made him chuckle.

Atsumu visited you since you weren't allowed to leave the house. You dialed him through the telephone and here he is.

Comforting your ass out because you keep whining about your broken phone.

"Can I use your phone?" You tugged his arm, pouting like a child. "I didn't bring my phone with me." He nervously said.

You glared at the twin, knitting both of your brows at him. You felt frustrated, anger building up your body but you remained calm.

"Tsumuuuu- whyyyy???" You cried, acting like a child who didn't get their toy. The twin looked at you in amusement, he was entertained.

"This is not funny." You glared at him, acting tough. "You're so cute when you act tough." He laughed, making you fuse up even more.

You hated when Atsumu teases you, embarrass you, and that's why you're friends with him.

To be honest, Atsumu liked you. He was confident liking you, confident and positive that you will be his.

Even still to this day.

How?

He knows you will be his because of that one day. That one winter night, the first fall of snow.

-Last year at
December

Last week, before the winter break of class. Atsumu and you have decided to go on a trip somewhere two weeks before Christmas to have fun since you two were honestly besties.

The day was cold, the wind was blowing swiftly, making your cheeks warm-up in red.

You wrapped yourself with your blue scarf, warming both of your hands together. "It's winter," you mumbled underneath your breath as you smile, looking down at your shoes.

"It's not yet snowing but they said it would be expected today."

"Oi, (F/n) - chan!" you heard a voice behind you, it was familiar, maybe you know who it was. You turned around seeing Atsumu with his jacket along with a red scarf.

He looked soft.

"Oh, Atsumu-San." You greeted him with a smile.
"Let's go?" He came to you with a grin.

"Sure."

____

"Wah, this boba is so delicious!" You cupped your cheeks in satisfaction, tasting the sweetness of the boba. You were honestly in love with it.

"I can't believe ya. The weather is cold but you still have the guts to drink somethin' cold." he snickered as he drank his hot mocha coffee.

You pouted at him. "Tsumu Tsumu, you know that I love boba no matter what!" You gritted your teeth.

"How about me? Don't you love me?" The twin frowned.