CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

____
The next day
-8:20 am

Shedai tossed the raven-haired girl against the concrete wall, making the girl wince in pain and slumped down on the floor. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" The raven-haired girl exclaimed, biting her lip down.

"Oh. No, no, no." Shedai chuckled darkly. "What the hell is wrong with you? Not me, I didn't do anything wrong, I'm just helping my best friend." She continued, arching her brows down.

"Oh, you're friends with that nuisance-" Upon Shedai hearing those words, she stomped her foot on the wall beside the girl's head.

The girl flinched, almost got her pretty face ruined. "What? Her? a nuisance? What did she ever do to you? You're the nuisance here, you basic bitch." Shedai scowled, gritting her teeth.

The raven-haired girl glared at Shedai, her orbs darkened, filled with rage and disgust. She wanted to slap Shedai so bad.

"Oh, don't look at me like that, babe. You're the one who's responsible for this." Shedai crouched down, facing the raven-haired girl. "You have two options. Delete the picture or I'll make sure to get rid of that pretty face of yours... Well, your face is actually not that pretty... So. Let me rephrase that." Shedai cleared her throat and began "Delete the picture, or I'll make sure to make your face uglier than it should be."

"You... Wretched... bitch." The raven-haired girl clenched her fist and swung her fist at Shedai, who promptly caught it. "Look man, I don't actually want to start a fight so if you could just delete the picture, that would be great. What's the big deal about that anyway?"

"Humph! That dark curly boy is way out of her league." She rolled her eyes, crossing her arms. "Ha?" Shedai's face went blank. "I'm obviously better than her." The girl chuckled, pride filling her up.

Shedai sighed, "You've got to be kidding me." She pinched the bridge of her nose, disappointed at the girl's answer. "You're so cliche." Said Shedai, making the girl choke out and baffled by Shedai's word.

"Don't act so surprised, you're trying too hard." Shedai reached the girl's pocket grabbing her phone. "H-hey!" The girl tried to grab her phone but Shedai held it up. "If you won't delete the picture, I'll do it myself."

"Tch, it has a password-"

Shedai stood up and aggressively threw it against the wall, breaking it. The raven-haired girl's jaw dropped, her face went pale seeing her phone broken. "My- My phone..." Her voice cracked.

"Just get a new one." Shedai turned around, ready to walk away.

"And If I ever catch you doing shit to (F/n) again. Your phone won't be the only one that's going to be destroyed next time." And with that Shedai walked away, leaving the raven-haired girl behind.

________
-11:45 am

"Eh? You were late to your class earlier ago?" You raised your brows, concerned about Shedai. "Mhm, but no worries because it was worth it!" She winked playfully, giving you a thumbs up.

"How is that worth it? You could fail your course." You looked at her with a worried look, frowning as you stuffed your food in your mouth. Shedai looked at you and blinked, then let out a laugh.

"(F/n)-chan, I was confronting the person who took the photo! It's all good now, I solved it." She grinned sheepishly.

"You... You found out who it was?"

"As I said, the problem's solved. You don't have to worry about anything anymore." Shedai chugged her soda and smiled. You widely smiled and let out a sigh of relief.