CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

_________

-3:25 pm

You strode down the hallways carrying boxes with Akaashi.

"(L/n)-san, are you sure you're okay with carrying those boxes?" Akaashi glances at you, seemingly worried. "Yes, I'm fine it. Besides, we're getting bonus points!" You giggled, raising your posture with confidence.

"I'm just afraid that you might be sick again." Akaashi looks down at the ground, a bit unhappy. "Oh, Akaashi-san. It'll be fine, it's just carrying boxes anyway." You chuckled, feeling a bit guilty that Akaashi was worried about you.

"I'm sorry for leaving so suddenly back then, I hope I can make it to you next time." He let out a thin sigh, his dark blue orbs glancing at yours. "Oh, sure but it's really fine." You smiled, reassuring him.

Then after some while, you two arrived at the office of your teacher. "We'll just put it up here, right?" You turn to Akaashi. "Oh, yes. The extra pencils will be up there while the folders will be on the table." He explained as he placed down the box of folders on the desk.

You glanced up to the shelf beside you, it was quite tall and most of the sections were full except for the ones at the top, which was difficult to reach.

"Let me handle that, (L/n)-san. It's quite high to reach it." Akaashi took the box off you as he walks up to the shelf. Akaashi is honestly a kind person and you were relieved to be friends with him.

"I'll arrange the folders then." You scoot over to the desk, opening the box which contains the folders but when you open it. A roach flew to you from the box making you yelp in fright.

"(L/n)-san?" Akaashi turns to you.

You whirled around, trying to get the roach off your chest.

"FUCK YOU ROACH!" Eventually, your foot tripped to your other foot, making you slip down on the floor, but before you could, Akaashi catches you on his arms, but the weight of your fall was too heavy, causing him to fall down too.

You flickered your eyes open, and as your vision starts to clear, you saw Akaashi's face, just inches away from yours.

You gasped as you sat up properly, only to find yourself on top of his body which made you flustered a lot.

"A-Akaashi-san? Are you okay?" You moved away from his body, staying beside him.

Akaashi slightly flinched before opening his sharp eyes. "I'm fine." He sat up, rubbing his left arm.

"I'm so sorry, there was something that jumped and-" You panicked, slightly muddling up your words.

"I'm fine, (L/n)-san. I'm not hurt." He said in a soothing tone which made you ease down a bit.

"How about you, are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm alright. Thanks for catching me." You let out a small chuckle. "Jesus, why was a roach there..." You glanced over to the box you have just opened.

"It's an old box, it probably got its way in." Akaashi stood up, patting his pants. "Shall we continue?" Akaashi lends you his hand.

You hesitantly took his hand, he pulls you to stand up properly but you felt a sharp pain on your right leg which made you stumble a bit.

"(L/n)-san?"

"A-ah, I think I scraped my leg." You bit down your lip as you felt your right leg jolt up. Akaashi pulls a nearby chair and lets you sit on it, "Please stay here." He went to the desks and starts to look for bandaids.