I'll Take Care Of You

AN: edited and yet again another request my dumb dumb brain forgot to insert, sorry again :/

Warnings: cheating, sweating, crying, break-up, lesbian sex, oral sex (reader receiving), interrupted sex, nudity

Word Count: 2820
-
Third POV:

"Why? Why did you do it?"

Y/n was beside herself. Her heart was shattered into a million pieces and broke more every second she looked into his eyes.

"I was drunk! It was late and I was drinking and she was just there okay?!" was Jordan's poor excuse.

"I could've been there! You could've came and gotten me! I would've loved to spend time with you! You're evil Jordan! You don't care about anyone but yourself." tears poured from her eyes and drenched her cheeks.

Jordan sobbed, "I'm sorry."

Y/n scoffed and tossed her hands into the air, "That's it? A terrible excuse and then a heartless apology? You're just saying what you think I want to hear."

"That's not true and you know it!" he shot at her.

"Bullshit. You're a liar. I should've seen it. All of your missions were with her, all of your training was with her, I thought I was with a man...turns out you're a stupid boy." she hoped her words stung so he could feel the same pain in his chest that she did.

"This is your fault. You were never there for me."

"Don't turn this on me! You were caught being a cheater and a liar and you don't want to deal with it. As a matter of fact, I don't want to deal with you. There's no point in trying to fix this because you'll go running to her. Fuck you Jordan, I never wanna see your bitch face again." she spit in his face and stomped away.

He watched her shove open the door, his mouth ajar and her spit on his cheek. Jordan realized what exactly slipped through his fingers.

Y/n's vision blurred as she stormed down the hall. Her tears kept spilling over and streaming down her face and dripping onto her shirt. She watched her boots as she made her way back to her bunk to rid herself of any item that would remind her of him. Then her chest collided with a sturdy shoulder, causing her to stumble back.

"I-I'm sorry." her voice was weak.

"Woah, what's going on? Are you hurt?"

Abby's delicate touch was felt on Y/n's shaky body. She lifted her arms and searched her face for signs of bruising or bleeding, but only tears were found.

"I'm fine Abby, thank you." their eyes met.

"Who did this?" her voice was soft and so were her fingers on Y/n's cheek as she wiped away her tears.

Y/n sighed, "Well you and Jordan are the only people I speak to regularly..."

"Oh..." Abby stepped back, "Was it me? Did I say something?"

Y/n rolled her eyes, "No Abby, it wasn't you. If anything I'm glad you're here." the anger that had gripped her moments ago returned, "He's a filthy liar Abby. I found him fucking her, you know, the best friend I'm not supposed to worry about? But it was my fault of course. It was my fault because I wasn't in his bunk at the ass crack of dawn while he was trashed so we could fuck."

Abby stood wide eyed, unsure of how to help, "I'm sorry. I really am. Do you want me to talk to him?"

"No. I want him left behind. I'm going to my bunk now to throw away all of his stuff."