Sandy Toes

AN- There was a request for a beach day imagine!! Here it is :)
-
*Alcohol* *Things get kind of heated?*
Y/n had been the only one to survive among Abby's friends back in Seattle along with Lev. Y/n argued with Abby and promised her reputation would be restored with the WLF, but as soon as Isaac met his demise, Y/n knew they had to flee.
As their journey along the coast to Santa Barbara progressed, bonds strengthened. Abby and Y/n took Lev under their wing, mirroring a pair of gay mothers, despite not having interest in one another in a romantic way.
The night the crew arrived in California was something to celebrate, seeing as it was miraculous they had made it that far with minor injuries and a few issues with the boat.
A while back, Y/n had found a bottle of wine dated back to the 70s, and swiped it. Today seemed the day to crack it open.
The sun rose and it's rays were merciless as it shone into the water and sand. In her boxers and muscle tee, Abby slipped from the bed and stretched, her arms brushing along the roof of the cabin and her calves flexing. Y/n rolled in the sheets and groaned, rubbing her eyes and adjusting to the sight of the buff woman before her, her curtain of blond locks falling from her shoulders and onto her back.
"You're hair has really grown." Y/n's voice was rocky.
Abby turned her head to peek at the length of her hair, then her eyes found her friend on the bed.
"It's past your ass." Y/n chuckled, standing from the bed and twisting her back.
Her fingers grazed over Y/n's exposed shoulder, they had softened significantly since her career of being a soldier had been cut short, "You're sun burnt."
"Thanks captain obvious, I think we all are." She elbowed Y/n's hip and stepped out of the boat, calling out to Lev who had been missing from his makeshift bed.
Y/n slipped the bottle of wine from its hiding place and stepped up onto the boat, the warmth of the wood uncomfortable on her feet. She ripped off the cork and threw it over her shoulder, taking a long sip from it.
"What the fuck." Abby laughed, observing her for a moment before snatching the bottle from her hand and taking a hefty gulp.
Lev finally joined the duo and his eyes were the bottle in Abby's hand, brow raising disapprovingly.
"Want some?" Abby offered, a small grin on her face.
Lev knew he would never get an opportunity like this again, especially since Y/n seemed so approving of it. He quickly took the bottle, holding it between both his hands and tilting it back, wincing at the bitter taste.

In the cabin, Y/n and Abby slipped into their swim suits. They had their backs turned to one another as they usually did, but a weird thoughts prodded at Abby's mind. She wasn't sure if it was the influence of the alcohol or not, her gaze flashing behind her for a moment, seeing Y/n's exposed backside. She bit her lip to hide a mischievous giggle, and gave her ass a quick smack with the back of her hand. Y/n yelped, covering her ass with her hands and her head whipping around to stare at Abby.
"What the hell?" Y/n giggled, quickly pulling up her bottoms and turning her backside away from Abby.
"You're cute." Abby complimented, adjusting her top.
Y/n rolled her eyes, a faint color of pink seeping into her cheeks and ears.
Y/n loved Abby's swim suit. It was a red and white striped bikini, the top having two of its buttons undone, her small breasts almost exposed to the world, but still held in by the final button. Her bottoms being held together by a thin bow on each hip.
The feeling was mutual with Abby as she adored Y/n in her yellow bikini, the top resembling more of a sports bra and be bottoms hugging her waist as they covered her lower half.
"Like what you see?" Abby flexed her arms, her infamous smirk spread across her cheeks.
"You wish." Y/n teased, pushing past her, playfully shoulder checking her.
Lev stood near the entrance of the cabin, watching the small interaction Abby and Y/n had had, "Are you flirting?"
"What?" Abby quickly questioned, towering over her friend lovingly.
"I remember back in Haven, Yara would flirt with another soldier named Eli, they would say the things you do."
Abby, looked at Y/n for a moment, her arms crossed across her chest, "Yeah Abby, quit flirting with me."
Abby scoffed, the bottle of wine finding her hand, "Funny."
As the team migrated down to the beach, Lev whipped out a camera, handing it off to Y/n who said it still had some film left it in.
She snapped a picture of Lev and his wonderful smile, his hair messy in the breeze. The picture slowly printed out of the bottom of the camera, and as it developed, a joyful Lev appeared.
"Look at you!" Y/n ruffled his hair hand handed him the photo.
Abby took the camera, and urged Y/n and Lev to get a photo together. Y/n scooped up Lev and gave him a tight hug, closing her eyes and smiling, Lev seeming less enthusiastic, his stare piecing through the lens of the camera.
Abby took another swig and laughed as the photo slid from the camera.
Y/n laid out the blanket, setting her pack on an end to prevent the wind from sweeping it away. Lev squeaked as the cold water rushed over his ankles, running back to Abby.
"C'mon, just run into it, you'll be fine." She patted his back and shoved him softly towards the water, slowly working her way towards the sea.
Y/n sat on the blanket, feeling the warm sun soak into her skin, watching as her best friends slowly sunk into the icy ocean.
Abby had her arms pressed to her rips, her fists held out before her, complaining about the temperature. Y/n snuck out the camera and focused on Abby's back and ass, snapping a picture and giggling as it printed out. The ends of her hair was wet, her suit peeking from under her golden locks, her muscles bulging and ivory skin tinted with a light pink.
She sat on the beach and slowly sipped from the bottle, smiling as she watched Lev and Abby have a splashing battled, bouncing with the waves, and Abby displaying her strength to Y/n but lifting Lev over her head and tossing him off into the water.
Y/n's vision began to blur slightly, her thoughts a bit hazy, and she knew it was time to put away her drink. Abby and Lev joined her back on the beach, Lev squatting down and patting together a structure in the sand as Abby sprawled out next to Y/n and finished off the bottle, rubbing her cold wet arm all over her thigh.
"Ugh come on!" Y/n complained, shoving Abby's shoulder and scooting away.
She laughed and turned her head to look at her, "You're the best."
"Shut up." Y/n put her arms behind her head and laid back on the blanket, her legs relaxing open.
Abby propped her head on her hand, turning onto her side, her gaze tracing from Y/n's feet to her eyes. Her hair fell beside her and spread across the blanket, the pink on her cheeks now a faint red, her freckles darker than ever.
She felt like she was back in her bunk with Manny, buzzed from the awful hooch he managed to obtain, and instead of watching one of his weird Japanese cartoons, she was watching Y/n.
"'Like what you see?'" Y/n mocked Abby, her line of sight challenging Abby's.
Abby wet her pink lips and hesitated, "Maybe."
Y/n's leg nudged her's, "You're drunk."
Abby grinned, "So what?"
Y/n groaned, shuffling into a comfortable position and closing her eyes, the sun causing her to break out into a small sweat.
Abby was quiet for a long time beside her, the only sound to be heard was Lev digging and patting, the waves canceling our most of his noise.
A salty breeze swept over Y/n, the cool air aiding her hot skin and sending her into a deeper state of relaxation.
On her inner thigh, a set of cold, wet fingers grazed against her warm skin. Goose bumps riddled her arms and the back of her neck, a set forming on her thighs. Y/n sucked in a breath, sitting up slightly and looking to Abby.
Abby's eyes were on her hands near Y/n's lower regions, her lips pressed together, and her heart beat ringing in her ear.
"Abby...wha.." Her thick fingers grazed along the piece of fabric separating Y/n's sensitive core from the world, apply enough pressure to make the smaller woman bite on her lip.
She quickly removed her hand, turning to Lev, "Hey Lev, could you go find me a hair tie back on the boat? I lost mine in the water."
He hopped from his spot and shuffled off to the boat, searching for shells along the way.
Abby hovered over Y/n in an instant, her green eyes dark and her pupils almost consuming the color, "You're so fucking hot."