- ten

Trix had been walking for about ten minutes

Trix had been walking for about ten minutes. Her headache was getting worse and she couldn't understand why.

She didn't exactly know where she was going but she hoped she would find something or someone soon.

"I'm telling you it was like the female version of you." A familiar voice said. Trix turned a corner and found Ty sitting on a stool next to Lizzy, her childhood best friend. She ran over to them, engulfing Ty into a hug first.

"Trix?"

"See I was telling the truth!"

Ty spun Trix around. "How- Why are you here? Didn't Peter tell you-?" Trix shook her head and smiled at her twin. "He told me. We were here for Mal. I thought you were in Wonderland."

"When Maleficent left the border to get to Wonderland through the Isle went down." Lizzy told her. Trix gave her a smile and wrapped her arms around the girls neck.

"Thanks for looking out for him." She whispered. "Always, Trix. You guys mean the world to me."

Ty watched as Trix and Lizzy hugged, as happy as he wanted to be he couldn't. Things were going on in his head and now his sister was back...which meant their dad would want to see her.

"Ty, you good?" Ty shook his head and put on a smile. "Yeah, I'm fine. Wh-."

"I need to see dad." Ty shook his head at her. "Why?"

Trix looked at the ground, knowing Ty was going to freak when she told him her condition. "I have a blistering headache. And-."

"You're stuck in the same mood." Lizzy looked between the twins. "It's been like that since you've been here. Right, Ty?"

Ty nodded his head slowly. "I'm finding dad." She announced walking off. Seeing how stubborn she was being Ty and Lizzy followed her to the small shack at the end of the alley way.

She walked through the apartment to find her dear father sitting on a table reading a magazine. "Daughter." He chuckled. "What do I owe the pleasure?"

Trix sat down in a chair and looked up at him. "What's wrong with me- with us?"

Her father looked between her and Ty and shook his head. "I knew this would happen." He said to himself, rather than his children. "The moods, the headaches. Happens to the best of us- well not me because I am the best."

Trix rolled her eyes at him. "This is serious."

The Cheshire Cat laughed. "I'm aware, dear daughter. I like to take my time."