- seven

Trix put the finishing touches on her hair and walked out the bathroom to meet Ty

Trix put the finishing touches on her hair and walked out the bathroom to meet Ty. He wore black suit with a dark turquoise tie. He looked at his sister as she twirled around in the dark turquoise dress.

"You look great Trix." He told her. She gave him a smile. "Don't look to bad yourself Mr. Cheshire." He gave her a grin and bowed.

"Carlos will definitely ask you out now." Ty turned around and headed for the door, already knowing his sister was flustered. "I think it's time for us to leave." She said rushing out the door. Ty laughed at his sister and followed her out.

~

Meanwhile in Wonderland the Cheshire Cat was busy on an important phone call with the notorious Maleficent.

"So when the barrier opens...the seal between Wonderland and the Isle will come down? And i'll get one of my children back?"Maleficent sighed in annoyance, as it was her fifth time saying it. "Yes."

The Cheshire Cat clapped his hands and grinned. "But this just stays between us Cat." Maleficent spat. "Oh please. I've kept my fair share of secrets. I did keep you and Hades a secret."

Maleficent shushed the man and he laughed like a maniac. "I believe it's you who's been keeping secrets." Maleficent rolled her eyes. "Just remember why the barrier is going down."

Becoming serious the Cat nodded his head. "To make the two sides even more powerful."

~

Back in Auradon, the VKs, excluding Mal and the Cheshire twins sat on a high podium watching the coronation.

Carlos looked over to Trix. He noticed how she didn't have makeup on, instead it was just simple eyeliner and mascara. Either way Carlos thought she was beautiful.

"You look-." Before Carlos could finish, Jane had grabbed her mother's wand and held it high. Jay motioned for everyone to follow him, and while the twins didn't know what was going on they followed their friends.

"Child, what are you doing?!" Fairy Godmother, Belle, Beast, Ben and Mal all stood around Jane as she held the wand with a tight grip close to her.

"If you won't make me beautiful, I'll do it myself! Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!" Jane waved the wand around. The rest of the VKs quickly joined
Mal, trying to prevent Jane from doing anything more dangerous. Carlos unknowingly grabbed Trix's hand tightly and pulled her close to him.

Mal grabbed the wand from Jane and held it high. Ben cautiously made his way towards his girlfriend. "Mal, give me the wand."