- twenty

Trix laced up her shoes on the floor near one of the doors of the house, watching as it got darker

"Hey..."

The girl looked up to see Peter twirling his fingers nervously, "Hey."

Trix tried her best to ignore the fact that Peter just stood there looking at the ground, "I just wanted to apologize about my mom, I didn't know she would do stuff like that and-."

Trix shook her head, "Peter it's not your fault."

"Yeah well- I mean she used to tell me all these stories of Wonderland and how cool it was. She said she'd take me there one day but now I know it was all a lie."

Trix gave the boy a sad smile as he sat down next to her, she had always been told by her father and others that Alice was basically the villian in all there stories.

Her father once told her an Ty that little children who disobey would be taken by Alice and would never see an inch of Wonderland again.

Of course a young Trix Cheshire would have loved to see the outside Wonderland and be able to use her powers but that didn't become reality until months ago.

"After all of this is over I can take you."

Peter looked over at the girl who wore nothing but a sincere smile, something he had never seen before, "So you do like me."

Trix rolled her eyes and pushed the boy, a laugh escaping her lips, "Don't push it."

"Ben says it's time to go," Dude alerted, walking up on the pair, "I thought you and Carlos were dating."

"We're just friends dog."

"I can just happen to tell Carlos."

Trix looked around and smirked when she didn't see Carlos in sight, "Well he's not around right now is he?"

In an instant Trix was in her cat form and Dude let out a yelp as Trix started to chase him.

"Scary Cat! Carlos! Carlos!"

Everyone was standing by the doors as Dude ran in the room, followed by Trix and Peter, who was panting heavily.

Carlos scooped up Trix in his arms and kissed her forehead, "I can't leave you two alone for a minute."

Trix huffed in her form and allowed Carlos to carry her as the group went into the woods.