- eleven

Mal had explained to the group that Uma demanded she get Fairy Godmother's wand in return for Ben

Mal had explained to the group that Uma demanded she get Fairy Godmother's wand in return for Ben...and if not in Uma's words Ben would go 'bye, bye.'

"There's no way we're gonna give Uma the wand." Carlos said, Trix nodded in agreement. "We can't just let her destroy Auradon."

"Uma doesn't get the wand, then Ben is toast, guys."

"Right, so, we're gonna give Uma, of all people, the wand."

"Wait!" Everyone turned to look at Mal. "You guys. Your 3D printer."

"A fake wand." Trix said, understanding where Mal was going with the idea.

"But the second Uma tests it, she'll know it's fake."

"Well, okay, so then we just get Ben out really fast." Trix suggested. "We'll need some kind of diversion."

"Smoke bombs!" Jay said, Mal snapped her fingers at him already coming up with a plan. "That's perfect. I'll get the chemicals I need from Lady Tremaine's place. That could work."

"Oh, and sick hair, by the way." Evie said walking over to Mal. Trix giggled at Jay and Carlos's faces as they watched their friends.

"Hello?" Jay called.

"Right."

"Carlos, Jay, Trix, you guys meet us at Pirates Bay
no later than noon." The three of them nodded their heads and Trix got up and walked to an exit.

"And, you guys, losing...Not an option."

~

The trio made their way outside and came into contact with Ty and Lizzy. Trix walked to her brother and hit him on the arm.

"What in wonder was that for?" Ty exclaimed, rubbing his arm.

"Where have you been?" Trix sounded like the mother she never had. "Uma needed us...and why has Ben been captured." Ty asked her.

"It's a long story." Jay said from behind Trix. "We're about to go back to Auradon...but I'll be right back." Trix gave him a promising smile.

Ty hugged her. "I know...but Lizzy and I don't know if we can get out of this one." He said sadly. Trix looked up at her twin, he gave her a weak smile.

"It's ok. I'm staying for Lizzy." Ty intertwined his fingers in Lizzy's and smiled at it. Trix realized he was showing her that they were a thing, and not only that he was happy. He had found his source. "We'll get back to Auradon soon, but right now you go save Ben."