- seventeen

Trix sat high in a tree, watching as the VKs, her brother and Lizzy all made their way across the barrier

She wanted nothing more than to be in Carlos's arms and to tell Ben, Ty, and Lizzy that she hadn't meant what she said, that it was someone else's doing but Alice had spelled her so she would stay in a specific area till she needed the girl for anything further.

"You good up there, Cheshire?" A voice called from below.

Trix looked down at Peter Glass who had a box in his hand, a small smile plastered across his face.

"I'm quite fine," She said, cursing herself for being so stubborn. As much as she didn't think it was the best thing to trust Peter she had no other choice.

"I lied," Peter put a hand over his eyes to shield himself from the sun, "I- I need help."

Peter chuckled lightly, "Don't cats always land on their feet?"

Trix laughed dryly at the boy's humor and wanted nothing more than to slap him across the face, just because.

"Very funny but your mother has trapped me up here."

"That's cute but my mom's out of town for the next two weeks."

Trix figured Alice was one of those moms who lie to their children when really they have a bigger thing going on.

"I can assure you that's a lie. I would be in my boyfriend's arms right now if she hadn't done this."

Peter fidgeted with the small pink box in his hands, it was true he had barely seen the girl without the boy but he couldn't help but wonder if it was a prank, he knew the girl wasn't quite fond of him.

"Hello?" A voice yelled.

Trix and Peter both snapped their heads in the direction of the voice that was yelling, "Hello- Peter?"

Peter just gave the girl a shy smile, "Hi Ja-."

"Hey Jane, up here," Jane looked up and met a confused Trix, "Why are you all wet?"

"Why are you in a tree? Did Audrey do this to you?"

Trix and Peter both looked at the girl in confusion, Trix was aware of one threat and now another- not that she would really call Audrey a threat though.

"Audrey? Alice Glass did this to me, she has this orb thingy and now she's mind controlling me."

"What!" Peter exclaimed, finding it very hard to keep up, "My mom- she doesn't- she wouldn't-."

"Oh but she would Peter dear," Trix said, voice laced with annoyance, "She's out for something and for some reason she needs me..."

The three remained quiet as they listened to the far sounds of horns blaring and people screaming, no doubt caused by the two people who were out for revenge.

"We need to get her down." Jane said, looking at Peter with a serious face, "Yeah, ok. How though?"

"You have to move the rocks, if you move to runes I'll be able to get out within a couple seconds."

Jane and Peter looked up at the girl, "What? Learned it in school."

~

After a good thirty minutes of moving the rocks Trix was able to get out and the three started to run around Auradon, looking for any sign of Ben, the VKs, Ty, Lizzy, Audrey, or Alice.

But it was a huge dead end.

"Ok, can we stop moving so fast," Peter panted out of breath, leaning against a pillar.

The girls just rolled their eyes at him, "If I do something weird get away from me as fast as you can," Trix instructed.

Jane nodded and Peter just lazily held up his hand, "We'll get you out of the spell though Trix." Jane assured, putting a hand on her shoulder.

Trix gave her a small smile, "I just don't want to hurt you both that's all."

"I know you-," Before Jane could finish Peter was screaming and pointing to Ben, who was shaking on the ground nearby.

Jane pushed him out of the way and ran towards Ben, Trix following behind.

"Who did this?"

"Au- Audrey," He whispered, scared of what was happening to his body.

"Crap Ben you look...interesting," Peter said, oblivious to everyone's expression.

"Peter," Trix said with a smile, "Shut up."

The group of four retreated to a spot in the woods where Audrey and Alice hadn't yet touched so they figured it would be safe for the next thirty minutes until anything else happened.

"Guys we need to-."

"Trix?" Peter asked, shanking the girl's shoulder gently, "Trix?"

Jane's eyes went big and she knew it was one of those moments, "We have to go, right now!"

Jane ran one way, while Peter and Ben ran another way.

______

A/N

ummm so i know some people may be mad but all i can say is mental health, school, and sadness :)

soooo...yea

i'll  try to update more i promise

also thx for 9k