⇔Gossip and Toast⇔

"(F/N)!" You said, running over to your best friend. He turned around quickly and smiled, but something felt a little weird, but you decided to let it be. It must have been the fact you haven't met up again in a week!

"Oh, (Y/N), How have you been? you shouldn't be around me.."

"Huh? What did you say?" You said.

"Nothing, Nothing. Dont worry bout it", your best friend said, ruffling up your hair, causing you to pout your face. "Okay.. I've been good! Momma told me something cool! Something about...what was the name?.. Titans! Yeah, Titans! They are kinda dangerous but Mommy said we are stronger! I wonder what they look like!" You enthusiastically yelled about, not even noticing (F/N)'s face become tensed, but you noticed his silence. You turned around and faced him, then noticing something.

"Oh! Your leg is all healed! Did your brother give your special medicine?" You asked, eyeing his leg. Last time you met, both you and (F/N) fell down down some uneven stone stairs in the center district of town. You each had matching Scrapes and scars littered on your legs.

You had most of your injury's still, but how did his heal..so fast? "Oh-Oh! Your right! Heheh..I guess I'm special! I think my brother said to be back by dinner, though! I'll see you later!" He said, running and leaving you at your meeting place.

It was only just breakfast .... Dinner wasn't for another couple of hours at least..

What's going on, (F/N)?

"Eren! Too much gas is being wasted!"

"Ackerman! Your landing was too stiff. Do it again!"

"Arlet! Keep doubting yourself and you'll turn into Titan Shit!"

"Sasha Braus! Stop crying, it is not the end of the world!"

"Hai!"

You woke up to the feeling of movement, and rubbed the sleep from your eyes. You slowly tilted your head up to see you were in the arms of Levi. You guessed he noticed you were awake, because he looked right back down at you, holding you in just one arm.

"I had a job to do, and I knew you wouldn't be happy all alone, so you've been with me for a couple of hours now. Your a deep sleeper, for sure." You were still adjusting to the light, along with reality so you didn't comprehend most of Levi's words at the moment. Instead, you just blinked at him with your big (E/C) orbs.

One girl, with brown hair in a ponytail, neater than Hanji's, looked at you with wide eyes, than ran over to you and Levi. She was practically drooling. "C-Captain! You said once (Y/N) awakes we could eat, right? Well, (Y/N)'s awake, yeah!? Let-" The girl was interrupted by a boot to the head.

"Calm Yourself, Sasha. Now," Levi looked back at you, to which you then responded with an innocent stare. "Hungry, brat?" Levi said, to which you nodded your head in response. "Brats! Head to the Mess Hall!" Levi said, which quickly resulted in many people following behind them, specifically, you could notice many were speaking about you.

If you were honest, this did make you uncomfortable. You couldn't tell if it was good or bad. You gripped onto Levi's Wings of freedom jacket in worry, to which he tilted his head, facing the rest of which you heard was his squad, then glared intensively at them. Each member stiffened up dramatically, then talked amongst themselves of things you couldn't understand, even if you tried.

When you entered the Mess Hall, the sweet smell of food hit you like a truck. You don't think you even ate yesterday, and you really were hungry.

Levi put you down at a wooden table with Hanji and Erwin while he just walked away. You were a little unsure about being in a room with such a big number of people, higher than you could probably count, too. Erwin and Hanji noticed your uneasy behavior, and gave each other a mild-worried type look, then looked back to you. "Hey (Y/N)! How have you been?! Are you liking the Survey Corpse?? Has Levi been good to you?? You look so adora-" Hanji was cut of by Erwin slapping her on the head, shutting her up.

"How have you been, (Y/N)? Do you remember us?" Erwin asked, much calmer than Hanji. You nodded your head and quietly spoke just above a whisper. "Y-Yeah. Good." At responding to your words, Erwin and Hanji's face lit up a bit. You were still uneasy, though. You were starting to think Levi just left you.

You looked down at your lap and Fidgeted with you tiny fingers. You heard the sound of metal and looked up to see a tray in front of you, along with Levi sitting in the once vacant seat next to you. Your face gave out a smile. A very small, almost unnoticeable smile. But it was there.

Hanji squealed like crazy, about how adorable you were and if Sawney and Beane were still alive she would let you meet them and they would love you. Who were Sawney and Beane?

You examined the food on your tray while hearing Levi angered voice responding to Hanji's high pitched rant. You had a cup of water, along with a piece to toast. You happily ate your toast while your tiny legs swung back and forth.

"Oh! Shorty! We need to go shopping for (Y/N)! The shopping district probably is restocked and should have such cute things! Are you busy now? We could go right after (Y/N) finishes eating!"

Even though he didn't turn his head, you can see Levi's eyes looking at you as you eat the last bit of your toast. He turned back to Hanji, cleared his throat and then spoke. "I'm not needed for anything in particular today, I suppose." He did the same as before, turning his eyes to you, but keeping his head facing Hanji.

"You finished, brat?" He asked you, standing up and picking up his tray. You nodded and he took your tray as well. You followed Levi as he went to the counter near the kitchen and dropped of the trays in a stack of others.

Levi then walked back to Erwin, asking him to arrange a ride for You, him, and Hanji, to which he agreed.