・×Gone×・

You skipped through wall rose, some of the Military Police scoffing at your careless. You stopped right at (F/N)'s house. Just as you were about to step inside, you heard a lot of shattering, followed by muffled arguing. You stayed outside, listening to the conversation unfold.

"Damnit! I will have (Y/N)'s head if you do not cooperate! How many times do I need to remind you of what I am capable of!?" Tony yelled. You heard him sigh before he continued. "Listen, (F/N), Once we complete this mission, we can all go back to Marley. Mom and Dad are waiting for you... don't you miss them? You were awfully small and so young when we had to leave, so I wouldn't be surprised if you don't remember them very well. You were their little bundle of joy. You would make them so proud with how smart you are and how quick of a learner you are..." Tony said, pinching (F/N)'s cheek rather roughly. He smacked Tony's hand away.

(Y/N) POV

You took out your blades, throwing one straight at a female trying to shoot you, the sharp blade barely making contact. You spun around and shot your wire into another person, driving your blades straight into them. You then caught up with Levi and his squad, who he told everyone else something, but you couldn't process anything that was said. Your thoughts were spinning. You hurt two people. Levi took notice you avoided killing them.

Levi POV

Armin used a pistol to shoot a woman who was about to kill Jean. Me and Another person in my squad quickly got Jean and Armin out of the cart as other people from Kenny's squad were ready to take of in it. Suddenly I turned my head and saw (Y/N) falling, looking as if she was about to faint, then I noticed she was hit with a sleeping dart, the same as Eren and Historia.

 Suddenly I turned my head and saw (Y/N) falling, looking as if she was about to faint, then I noticed she was hit with a sleeping dart, the same as Eren and Historia

(This is just how i picture (Y/N), imagine her however you wish)

Kenny grabbed (Y/N) and jumped into the cart as they rode outside the walls before saying "I'm gonna take this little titan rat too while i'm at it. He said loud enough to make sure I heard.Mikasa tried running after to save Eren but I knew that would be even more trouble so I had to have held her back.

//

"Fucking shit.." I muttered to myself as everyone surrounded the campfire. "I killed someone. My bullet hit first." Armin sadly spoke. "If you didn't, Jean would be dead,so thank you for getting your hands dirty."

"They made me help them! But my company and the people of trost are going to turn into shambles now...!" Reeves cried out. "Listen, we will do what we can in exchange for your help." Levi said, negotiating with Reeves.

//

You slowly opened your eyes to see you were in a room with Historia and Eren, and a few others who you didn't know. Historia was being comforted by a male who you heard him saying he was Historia's father. Eren was incredibly silent and still watching the scene unfold, so you were as well. Historia was crying. You were too.

For very different reasons.