✖︎・ Tony's Story・✖︎

-If you haven't watched season 4 u might be confused-

I was a man with many connections and many means to get many things done. You could never catch me being anything but cool, calm, and collected.

I was born on a battle field and was moved constantly throughout my young life, finally settling down in Marley.

I wanted to be useful, and I fell into a deep sadness when I finally understood I could never be a candidate to inherit a Titan. So, I devoted myself to help those who could. From a young age I helped with planning and weaponry and positioning. Marley had almost never lost a war if I was on the job.

When I was 13, my younger brother was born. My biological father left the family, so this was my half sibling. His parents decided to call him F/N.

I was ecstatic when I learned my little brother could inherit a Titan, so I despised a plan to do so.

I knew all this time about a Titan that was never on any side, Marley nor paradis. It was none other than the power Titan. I searched and found its current vessel, captured it, and left my mother and took little baby F/N from his parents.

We migrated to Paradis and blended in with everyone else. The whole time, I kept the vessel in My basement that was locked away. F/N needed to be at a good age to comprehend everything and have no interferences.

But that girl ruined it.

F/N was smart and strong, and always outgoing. So, I wasn't surprised when he brought home a little girl and called her his 'Best Friend Forever'. I didn't see it as a problem, it was good for his development to have a good friend, but how could I have been.

That girl ruined the whole plan.

F/N started prioritizing her, and caring for her as if he had known her for eons. F/N felt like he should protect her, she deserved to be protected, and he was fit for the job. He decided that was his purpose.

That was not his purpose.

I didn't take F/N to finish a long and thorough plan, not for some little girl.

It would just look weird for me to be against the friendship, so I grit my teeth and played along. I was never like this. I would never loose my cool.

All because of some cursed little girl?

When they discovered the vessel in the basement, I thought about murdering someone. That girl. She was alive at the wrong place and time.

I had no choice but to give F/N the power.

It was exceedingly difficult because all he cared about was that stupid girl, not Marley's sake.

F/N loved her. He would have loved if they grew up together and got married or something of the sort. It wouldn't work out. When you inherit a Titan, you can't live for long.

F/N became difficult after inheriting the power Titan, so the only choice I had was to threaten Y/N. This always seemed to shut his mouth and make his fists clench so hard that they bled.

Once the colossal Titan attacked like planned, F/N disappeared. I'm sure it wasn't a coincidence that I couldn't find Y/N either. Either way, I returned to Marley and was promoted to a higher rank for my services.

If she survived, I'll kill her before the soldiers can.

"Tony, sir, we've located the Scouts location."