⇭ Panic ⇭

This chap. Is kinda angst(?)

You walked out into the property of HQ, watching each bird go by as you walked.

Everyone seemed to be really busy today, so you haven't seen anyone so far. You did know that Hanji was hanging out with her "friends", the ones Levi said you shouldn't ever meet if you wanted to live past 4. Not that you knew what he meant, though.

You wondered through the property until you come across the stabled, where you find Armin, Eren, Mikasa, Jean, Historia, Sasha, and Conny scrubbing every inch of the place. Armin was on Jeans shoulders, swatting away an old cob web on the ceiling.

"Hey (Y/N), how was your late night food run with Sasha last night?" Eren asked you nicely, but sneered when he let Sasha's name fall from his lips. "Yeah, Thanks to Sasha Levi gave us stable dut-" "J-Jean don't move around too much, I don't want to fall!" Armin shrieked.

"M' gonna help. I was wit' Sasha after all." You said, picking up a heavy bucket with both of your hands, waddling over to the rest of the Squad. You took a clean rag and then began cleaning the handles of the stable doors.

Everything was going fine. Everyone was having a good conversation, but then everyone began to talk to Jean about his Mother.

"Jean! Don't worry about your ego! Write to your Mother!" Eren said as Jean scoffed.

Hearing the words 'Mother' was enough to tip you over. You were getting terrible flashbacks of your Mothers death, as if you were right there once again.

You were right back in the corner of your kitchen, watching the large hand grasp onto your Mother. This time, instead of watching the grueling scene, you got up and ran straight to the Titan, kicking and punching the giant creature. The Orange haired Titan devoured your mother once again with ease, blood coating the concrete walls, along with your old white dress and your (H/C) locks.

"You don't know what could happen to her, Jean. Write to her. Wouldn't you regret it if something were to happen to her and you never wrote back to her?" Armin said.

You broke down this time. You didn't just stare at the crimson splotches around your house, no. You sobbed to yourself. You were completely, utterly useless again. You told yourself you never wanted someone close to you to be in this situation, and here you are now.

//

"(Y/N)? (Y/N)!" Eren called as (Y/N) collapsed on the ground, dropping her cloth and bucket as well.

She was conscious, though I wasn't even sure If that was good. She kept chanting words like "Mom" and "Blood".

"PTSD...maybe?" Jean muttered to himself as he looked at little (Y/N), collapsed on the ground, completely terrified.

"Armin, go get help." Mikasa said.

"H-Hai!" I responded, rushing away from the stables to inside HQ.

Rushing throughout the halls to find someone to help, I bump into Hanji.

"Hello Armin! Levi had put you on stable duty, correct?" Hanji happily conversated.

"Hanji, There is an issue. With (Y/N). She collapsed and she wont respond to any of us." I frantically said. "Lets go to Levi. He's the best one to go to, i'd say." Hanji said before ushering over to Levis office with me following close behind.

When we arrived at Captain Levi office Hanji bursted in right away, not even knocking! How is she still alive!?

"It would be a great idea to use that big brain of yours to learn how to knock on a fucking door, Shitty glasses." Captain Levi grumbled. "Levi, there is a situation with (Y/N). Apparently she collapsed and wont respond to anyone, though she is conscious." Captain Levi eyes widened before he shot up from behind his desk, making his way out the door.

"Where is the little brat?" Captain Levi quickly ordered for an answer.

"A-At the stables, sir! She is not alone as the rest of the squad is with her!" I quickly spat out. Levi uttered some curses under his breath before he made his way out to the stables.

A/N: ok i was going to make this a full chapter but im just going to make a part two for this bc i can hear my mother talking bout all my issues to someone on the phone so im a lil distracted, thanks for reading and part 2 for this chap will be out next :)