03

♪ I always recommend playing the music I put above to match the mood. happy readings!  ♪

...

"Kyungeun is that a... Hickey?" You blush at the unfamiliar sight.

"N-no n-not exactly...? I'm actually not allowed to show others this..." She exhaled deeply.

"Allowed?" You questioned her word choice.

"I-I mean, other girls would think I'm a slut if they saw this? I guess..."

"Oh, I understand. The girls here can be so judgemental... I can see why you'd want to hide it," You proceeded to comfort her as you felt unwillingly suspicious of her, "Don't worry! secret safe with me!" You pretended to zip your lips closed. However, you were still sceptical of the lack of confidence she had sewed in her words. But it wasn't like you were going to fish for the real story and details.

"You're literally an angel sent from the heavens..." She fiddled with her slender fingers, "You're so innocent and pure... Please stay that way." She said with a sentimental tone.
"What about you? Don't you have any weight on your shoulders? I feel bad that you're always the listening rock." She frowned.

You could tell she would genuinely listen, giving you a bit of confidence to speak up, "Actually, I do have something."

"Mhm? What's up?" She went into an attentive mode.

"Well... You know of Lee Heeseung right? He's a senior, relatively tall, red hair, fawn-like eyes... I'm sure you're friends with him."

"Yeah, I-I know him."

"Well... This sounds a little unrealistic but I've been needing to tell someone cause it was just so bizarre but, yesterday I fell in front of him and scraped my hand." You cracked up in between from the embarrassing story, "And so it started to bleed right?"

Kyungeun stared into space, emotion leaving her eyes, "Right...?"

"Again... I know this sounds so strange but then he..." You hesitated as you got to the weird part, making every word harder to say. "But then... He licked it... T-the blood..." You awaited a laughing face from her but instead received a silent reaction. "Sorry, you probably think I'm lying right? But I swear it happened." You scoffed at yourself.

"No... I believe you..." Kyungeun spoke softly.

"In fact, it actually happened while I was walking back to the dorms with Jungwon." You added in the detail.

"Jungwon!? Are you still hanging around him?!"

"Jeez, he's not that big of a loser... Jungwon's been getting kind of popular amongst the girls actually. I hear some girls talk about him." You were kind of flustered pointing out those observations, quickly fanning away those awkward feelings.

"Do you usually hang out with Jungwon alone?!" She said with concern filled eyes.

"Woah, when you put it that way haha... It sounds scandalous." You whisper even if it's just you two in the change room.

"Look Y/N, you need to stop hanging around with-" She cut herself off when a wave of girls burst into the clearing.

"Hmm? With?"

"Nevermind. Let's go do the warmup!" Her mood flipping like a switch in front of the sudden crowd

I

You wrap up your morning classes that day, which only moved slower with nothing in your body but water and an hour of sleep.