15

HEADS UP: The chapter is confusing but important, please read through it carefully and piece together some of my foreshadowing from the older chapters :) 

recommend looping the song above, happy readings

.

.

.

Images flood through your brain, a feeling of nostalgia emptying your system. You can't move as scenes play like a movie in your mind; a familiar sensation reoccurring.
You see a girl dressed in white taffeta, pearls and dainty diamonds embellishing her look as she sunk her fangs into the neck of a boy. The two of them were under a blazing full moon, both of their faces hazy and hard to depict.
The boy hung his head down, visible innocence leaving his body while his canine teeth grew sharper. A red rim circled his iris while his skin went ghostly fair, shimmering with moonlight all over him. She pets the boy right after, resting her hand on his tired face with gracefulness
"Bring them to me." She hushed in his ear.

It wasn't until the last moment when you realized you were looking at yourself with Sunoo.

.

.

.

You gasp for air, with your tongue still able to taste Sunoo's blood. Your sight glows white, unable to adjust to the brightness of the room. You sit up, your back arching against plush sheets on an unfamiliar bed that's more than quadruple your size. The room had a ceiling that soared thousands of feet upwards, a grand vanity and wardrobe of white wood and gold trims sit across the room. When you stand up, your feet react to the cold ivory floors while some of the sheets following you off the bed. You're dressed in a chiffon nightgown that reflects the sunshine that comes in from the tall lancet windows. You felt like Cinderella being in such a breathtaking bedroom with birds gleefully chirping outside.

You hear somebody coming from behind the door, your senses becoming hyperaware,
"Your highness, did you sleep well?" A lady comes in wearing a dress with frills and puffed sleeves.

You became speechless upon hearing the title. You were in the other world, weren't you?
"I did... Thank you." You bit your lips, unsure if you sounded proper.

"Many suitors have already arrived this morning for the party this afternoon, one has requested to have breakfast with you." The servant said cheerfully, setting down a grand silver tray on your bedside table that carried a thin glass of water.

"Pardon me but a party? Silly me, I must've forgotten. May you enlighten me?" You gulped feeling awkward by your new way of talking. Your mind was in two places as you tried to digest that you were now of royalty. You were definitely in the world the boys had described, everything gloriously decorated and extravagant but something felt very off. From the way you breathed to the way you perceived everything. It was all so intense and overwhelming for you yet familiar.

"The annual gathering? Why we have one every year your highness. It's to welcome guests to Venice to celebrate Lent." She began collecting and folding up some of your sheets while you spun around, "I'll go prepare the bath before you go down."

...

You got all dolled up that morning but you weren't complaining. Everything was prepared and done for you but you couldn't exactly relax knowing there was something twisted awaiting you here. Nonetheless, you were still enjoying the incredibly luxurious lifestyle you had. Who would've thought you'd get to experience bathing in water full of rose petals or wear such elegant dresses? There was no denying in this world you felt so pretty and worshipped.