Chapter 29. The Last Affair Pt.2

HELLO HELLO HELLO!

lol, i am so unpredictable

anyways, i hope you guys are having good holidays (or school days), i really do

we must stay together and make 2021 as good as humanly possible C:

have a good time reading! :P

——————(-^-)——————

"Lycanroc is unable to battle!"

Everyone was silent. Aaron was panting, but then smiled behind the mask and threw a fist in the air, screaming:
"WE GOT IT!~"

The audience started cheering and clapping. The Pokemon outside of their pokeballs (like Ash's and his friends' (old) pokemon. YES, i forgot to tell they were there as well) were also cheering for the two trainers and the 2 brave Pokemon who fought on the field for their trainers' future.

Breloom stood before the unconscious Lycanroc, scratch marks all over his body, breathing heavily. He gave away a very weak and happy smile before collapsing to the ground with a loud thump.

Aaron heard the fall and brought his attention back to his faithful Pokemon:
"Breloom! Are you okay? Can you stand? Breloom!"

"Shad Shad!" (Breloom!)

After a few seconds, the judge of the match slowly came to check up on the fallen Pokemon. He sat down and examined Breloom.

Slowly and carefully.

The judge stood up and raised his hand in the air:
"Breloom is unable to battle!"

Aaron made a small 'tsk' sound and fixed his hood once again. Aaron slowly came up to his Pokemon with Shadeon and gave him a gentle pet on his mushroom head, while Shadeon was giving his friend words of encouragement. Breloom weakly opened his eyes and made an apologetic face to his trainer, who smiled under his mask as well:
"It's okay Breloom. You did well. Have a good rest"

Aaron then took out his poke-ball, and with his hand still on Breloom's head, returned him to sleep. Breloom disappeared in a red light with a smile on his lips. As soon as Breloom was in his poke-ball, Aaron rested himself as well, thanking his Pokemon for the hard work.

While Aaron was still sitting on the ground, Gladion walked up to Lycanroc to thank it as well. He gave it a small pet on the head and returned it back to it's poke-ball.

Both Aaron and Gladion (including Shadeon) stood up and started heading back to their trainer boxes.

A spooky ghost suddenly popped up behind Aaron once again, wrapping *their hands around his neck:
"Listen here, 'ASH'' Aaron stopped with a concerned face, a little bit shocked from the usage of his real name in such a serious tone.
"Do you want to hear the information or no. I am giving you one last chance. Ask for a timeout" Shi quietly asked the trainer one last time. It seems that the information is very important.

(about the timeout thing:
you see, a lot of time had passed since the last leagues Ash was in, so they changed the rules a bit.
in my book, you can ask for a small timeout after your or the opponent's Pokemon is unable to battle.
both trainers can return to the locker rooms and do whatever they want for an amount of time that's stated by the league rules or less, they can return to the field anytime before the time mark passes.
then, when both trainers are back at the field, the battle will continue.
i hope i explained it well)

Aaron gulped and sighed not long after. He quickly raised his right hand in the air. Shadeon and Gladion stopped moving and turned to look at the mysterious trainer:
"Can I have a timeout?"