Tagged [EXPIRED]

(this was written a long time ago, but i want to keep it as it is.
some information changed since then, thanks.
-Bri from Chapter 34)

——————(-^-)——————

HELLO HELLO HELLO!

i got tagged a lot of times already, so yeah..
time for me to join in the fun

i need to warn you that i am from Russia, and i'm not familiar with American standards, but i'll try:

1. Alexándrovna
2. 13 Years Old
3. The 28th of April
4. Taurus
5. Lime, Yellow or Cyan
6. 28 ;P
7. Nope, I Don't Have Pets
8. Already Answered That - Russia
9. 5.2 ft Tall
10. 6 (US Standards)
11. I Actually Don't Know.. Like 3-5?

12. Ok, So This Is Gonna Take Some Time XDDD

I was dreaming about going to school on the 1st of September (I was ill back then). I was walking with my best friend, Lizo (This is a nickname i gave her), and I was eating ice cream for some reason.
When we came to school they be like: "ok no food inside, go to the 'checking room (????)". So we went there, and I be like: "okay, bish, I was ill and stuff. Let me enjoy my ice cream" and they let us go in with food.
We came in and the first lesson was Russian. We waited for our teacher (who was very cool last year tbh) and when she came in, the lesson started. She said smth like: "today we are gonna learn about lobsters (on Russian?? About lobsters?? TF)"
Then she led us into a room that is used in restaurant kitchens where they keep all the food cold, also with a door that had a window in a form of a circle in the middle.
Some guy then put a lobster on a tray and we headed back to the classroom.
They opened it and..
You'll never guess what was inside..

IT WAS CHOCOLATE! WHITE F-(quack)-ING CHOCOLATE!
INSIDE OF A LOBSTER!
Then the the teacher be like: "okay have some chocolate"
I was the first one to eat it and I was like: "oml, this is really chocolate.."
And there's that one annoying classmate of mine, who has bad grades and takes more candy than needed every time he has the chance, so he took like, A LOT and filled half of his circled plate with the chocolate.
I was like: "hey, why did u take so much?" and then he took even more.
I laughed that off and turned to my best friend that was sitting on my left.

The end.
Yeah, I know, my dreams are weird, LOL

13. Well, I Am Good In Video Games Like CS:GO And Some Reaction Games Like OSU. Real Life Talents? Hmm.. I Guess Drawing.
14. Sometimes When I Sleep, I Sometimes Get Small Visions Of The Future, Does That Count?
15. 'Daisuke' By Y&Co And 'Heist' By Noisestorm
16. I Don't Have A Favorite Movie ;-;

i'll tag a few people over here:
oLiVIa3152020  (tagged me)
SatoshiGekkouga7359 (tagged me)
Eeveelover333
DestinyProduction
LolliJade
Tobylovermore_CB

this is the end, and i also want you to know that i got some motivation and i'm already working on chapter 25))

welp, have a good time out there,

BYE