Chapter 25. Team Rocket

HELLO HELLO HELLO!

it is i, the great writer Bri, and i am here to bring in a new chapter! :D

sorry that it took too long, the first days of my illness i couldn't do ANYTHING.

and before i got ill.. well, i was quite lazy lol

"Time comes for everything.. Just be patient and determined to achieve your goal.. It's not like you can build a time machine, SatoshiGekkouga7359 .. But.. If someone actually can, then Bri will need one for sure, it would help her a lot.."

------(-^-)------

Aaron and Shi were still sitting on the warm beach. The water was flowing calmly, the duo's hair swirling a little in the wind. Aaron was sitting there with a very worried expression on his face. He was looking at Shi, while *they were looking far into the ocean water. Shi had left out some detail from the story, like *their real name and embarrassing facts like *their old kitten slippers.

Aaron slowly turns back to look at the water as well, silence still in the air. Both Shi and Aaron had nothing to say at all. Shi was deep in sadness and anger because of remembering that awful human who hurt *them in the past.

Aaron, still looking into the ocean, decided to speak up:
"I never thought that you had such a tough past.. But what does that story have to do with Team Rocket?"

Shi's face darkened, but *they answered anyways:
"My 'father' has been working as a scientist in there.. He was one of the most appreciated and highly ranked scientists in the Team Rocket organization. He was working on a lot of deadly projects back then"

"How'd you know?" Aaron asked turning to Shi, not bearing his curiosity.

"As you already probably understood, after I died I became the spirit of the tube. How did I die? Well, there was that incident with one of my 'father's' projects. There was a big energy core in the process of building. It was said to attract powerful electric type Pokemon and give energy to the power block of Team Rocket's main secret base. They had paths above it, but no railings were placed there yet. And i guess you already understand what happened - I fell in the core and died to the working propellers.. My death was fast though, they just cut my head off, that's all" Shi explained, swirling *their forefinger around and calmly looking at it. *They then fell with *their back on the sand and continued explaining with closed eyes:
"But by injecting half of that purple stuff in me, i kinda became chained to the other half of the 'life' that was still in the test tube. After I died, I opened my eyes in the forbidden room of my house. I had no idea what happened nor why I was there, but i saw my 'father' sitting on a chair beside the scientific table. He was mumbling something about 'how could I lose the test subject?!..' and 'now the plan won't work!'. I tried calling out, but he ignored me. I tried touching him, but my hand went through. Then i realized..