Chapter 20. Fourth Wall

HELLO HELLO HELLO!

it didn't take me long to get bored, so here we are - another chapter.

tbh i have nothing to say, so let's just move onto the story.

——————(-^-)——————

(btw it all happens in the evening)

Pikachu, Shadeon and Aaron were peacefully laying on the grass. They have fallen asleep pretty fast, because of the exhaustion caused by the 'conversation' they had with that mad man.

The 'test tube'? Oh, it is perfectly fine! Still in Aaron's secret hood pocket. No one had tried to steal it, except for that mad man..

Yet~..

*cough cough* Where were we? Oh right, Pikachu, Shadeon and Aaron. I will make them wake up a few hours later, don't worry.. For now we just have to wait.

Right?~

A FEW HOURS LATER (like i promised):

'Dam, I need to release the next chapter or my readers will kill me' the author (aka me) thought with scary pictures of her murder playing in her head.

'Uhhh.. What was next in the scenario?.. *checks the script* Break the fourth wall? Oh, hell yeah' the author thought with a this-will-be-interesting look on her face.

"Actually I have one thing that i need to avenge.." the author thought with unpleasant memories of something extraordinary that Aaron has done not a long time ago.

The author took out a frying pan and appeared in front of Aaron and his 2 buds.

"It's time for payback.." the author thought out loud with a big evil smile on her face.

——————(-^-)——————

EXTRA:

Back when Aaron was isolated for about 11 months.. He did something.. Well.. Unforgettable:

The author was peacefully sitting in her white and empty void that had a few beanbag chairs, a tv, fridge with food in it and a table for drawing.

She was quietly sitting at the drawing table and drawing some stuff for her book because bored.

Suddenly a glitchy portal opened up. It was Aaron.

The author turned her head around with a pencil in her right hand, a bored look on her face.

"What?.." the author asked the unexpected guest with a bored tone. The only reason Aaron would come here the 95th time was swirling in her head.

"Don't tell me you came to know-" the author couldn't finish her sentence, as Aaron spoke up:

"When is the book gonna continue?"

The author looked at him like and idiot. Well, he was really an idiot though.

The author turned back and banged her head on the table, with muffled and annoyed sounds coming from her mouth.

She lifted her head back up and turned around once more.

She brought her hands up in the air, with the pencil still in her right one:
"I told you like.. A MILLION times! Wait for another month, BRUH!" the author was starting to rage. The stress was really making it worse.