Chapter 14. Arrival of Electricity

HELLO HELLO HELLO!

I AM VERY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG!!
i beg for ur forgiveness.

BUT I AM NEVER, NEVER GONNA DISCONTINUE THIS BOOK.
if i will abandon it, you can trash me in comments, in discord, wherever you want (if I will really abandon it, I will write a chapter called 'Discontinued').

i didn't post for a while cuz i got Pokemon-Sword game and am currently filling the Pokedex -^-'
(wish me luck)

important info (well for someone it is not):
if you have noticed, i already removed the 'Previously' parts.
it will remain only in important events.
also i recommend you to reread some of the chapters, because when removing 'Previously' part, i added like 100-200 words for some of them.

thanks for the attention.

now let's see what situations will Mr Oak bring to Alola.

——————(-^-)——————

It was a peaceful night. Clear full moon, shining stars, that you can look forever at, slowly moving white clouds, some of them closing the moon, calm water, no Pokemon. You could rest and watch the stars forever.

Aaron was laying on grass, near the blue and calm ocean. The wind was very soft. His mind and body were resting from another encounter with Mew after the restaurant visit.

"Interesting.. They are still searching for me.. *sigh* I hope they would just live their peaceful lives without me. Achieving their dreams, laughing, spending time with each other.. but why me?" Aaron was talking to himself. He was laying on grass with his hands behind his head and the right leg over the left one.

He was looking at the moon hoping for a response. He was always laying on grass at night, if he was concerned about something.

Flashback:

".., But you sure wont win that battle. I bet I can beat you" said Aaron winking with a smirk.

Don't even think about it. we are friends, but i wont lose so easily to you!"

——————(-^-)——————

"Sorry, but I can't involve you in my problems... You can't help me"

"We can! Everyone needs help sometimes!"

"I am not like 'Everyone' anymore.."

Flashback ended:

"I never realized... they would care so much.. People live, people die - this is life... and they can't get over the statement of me being dead.. heh.." mumbled Aaron with a sad smile and a tear forming in his eye.

"Shad, Shadeon?.." suddenly he heard a voice. He got up a little, turned around and saw his pal - Shadeon.

"Did I wake you? Sorry" apologized Aaron and laid back on the fresh grass.

"Shadeon" said the Pokemon and came to Aaron from the right. The Pokemon then put his head and front paws on his stomach and closed it's eyes.

"Want to hang with me? You win, pal. But don't get comfortable" quietly said Aaron with a sarcastic tone. Shadeon chuckled.

"Do you think it will be good if I will open up my cards? Or should I stay in shadows?" Aaron asked his Pokemon with closed eyes, his hair fluttering slightly in the wind.

"Shad Deon" answered the Pokemon, also sharing the calm expression of it's trainer.

"What my heart wants, huh? When did you become such a philosopher?" asked the trainer and chuckled, with the Pokemon on his stomach chuckling too.