Chapter 35. The Real End

Previously:

Shi takes control of the situation and takes Ash's Pokemon (only the ones who were in their poke-balls) under *their control, fighting Giovanni with them in the process.

*They almost made Ash give up. However, Moeru stops him from fading away and leaving this world. It gives him powers that are hopefully enough to beat the purple eyed monster.

Peace or destruction are the only options left.

——————(-^-)——————

Currently
Author's POV:

Shi had won the battle against Giovanni, using Ash's trained Pokemon to get the upper hand.

Moeru was lying motionless on one of the steep rocks that got lifted up because of it's Lightning Storm, the flying orbs around it gone. Meanwhile, Shi was standing above Giovanni with a wicked smile, Gardevoir and Altaria with a passed out Ash on her back on one of the nearby rocks.

"Even Moeru didn't help you to stop me.. After all that research to get every Pokemon in the world under your control, it all came down to this. I thank you for the ability though, at least some of your experiments paid off..

Some humans really are pathetic, don't you think?" Shi said with a now grim face. *They harshly stepped on Giovanni's chest with *their right leg to make it hard for him to breathe.

Giovanni groaned in pain but added with a mocking smile:
"Aren't you.. a human too... Subject 12?.." he then gave out a chuckle.

Shi looked at him with the same grim face *they had a before his little 'statement', not moving even a muscle:
"Does it look like I'm human?"

Silence.

"Hah.. Guess you're right.." Giovanni barely whispered and passed out from exhaustion.

"Serves you right, old thug. Let's finish thi-"

Shi stopped in *their tracks as *they heard a faint thump from behind. *They quickly turned around in a slight panic to find none other than Ash on his knees and hands with his head down, close to Altaria and Gardevoir, coughing.

'Holy Arceus, I thought that was a backstab'
Shi thought with a loud sigh and let their guard down. But then tensed again: 'Wait why isn't Arceus here yet? Ain't Arceus god or somethin-'

"Plot reasons, now shut up and deal with it" Bri interrupted Shi breaking the 4th wall once again.

"Sure, sure. Chill out"

Shi calmed down and jumped over to Ash. *They extended *their hand:
"How are you? Take my hand"

Ash didn't answer. Shi heard him inhale, and before *they could react, dark blue flying orbs came out from under Ash and simultaneously charged at Shi's stomach. *They didn't have time to dodge. The orbs sent Shi crashing back into a rock.

Shi could be heard groaning after the hit. Ash stood up on one knee and a hand on the other, looking at the orbs:
"So they act as self defence when needed, great"

Ash smiled until a great pain hit his eyes. He screamed and covered his eyes with his hands. He loudly groaned for a couple more seconds until the pain stopped completely, leaving no trace.

'What was that?' thought Ash as he uncovered his eyes. He waited a few second expecting to find a rocky landscape before him, but he saw....