Chapter 7. The Meeting and The Matchups

Lillie's POV

It has been an hour after the Battle Royale. All of us wondered who the trainer could be. He was mysterious, always wearing a hood with a mask. We didn't see his eye zone even once!

(The pose has been redrawn from the Alola Ash holding a poke-ball, but the ideas of clothes and accessories (except of the boots, they remain the same) are my art work

(The pose has been redrawn from the Alola Ash holding a poke-ball, but the ideas of clothes and accessories (except of the boots, they remain the same) are my art work. Alsoooo, don't mind the hood and the mask, i just wanted ya to know how he looks when his hood is up and the mask is down. That's all ya need to know, now continue reading :3)

He seemed rather... familiar? The feeling was, that it was someone i knew for a long time. But we just met! I don't really believe that feeling..

I saw him walking past me. my classmates and Prof. Kukui. I wanted to ask him about his identity, but Prof. Kukui saw him too and reacted faster than anyone in the room.

"Hey there! I am Kukui, and those are my students. We are from Pokemon School. I want to know about you, as much as you can tell us." said Prof. Kukui, while he was walking right to the mysterious trainer with an unknown Pokemon beside him.

"Hello, my name is Aaron Hase, nice to meet you", he introduced himself. "The Pokemon School huh.. Brings back memories.." Aaron said quietly.

"You are from Pokemon School too? Uhhh.. Sorry i can't remember you."
I said while rubbing my back side of the head.

"It is okay, I've never been rather popular." Aaron answered. "So what do you want to know?"

"I want to know about that Pokemon standing next to you, as much as you can tell me! It is a discovery!" said Prof. Kukui with an impressed voice.

"Interested in new Pokemon as usual.." Aaron said to himself so none of us could hear. "Sure, I can tell you about it, if you want."

"Thanks, Aaron! Hey, RotomDex, come here! We have a new Pokemon to research!" shouted Prof. Kukui to the Pokedex.

"SOMEONE SAID A NEW POKEMON?!!" screamed RotomDex, while entering the room and crashing into a wall.

"Ow.." mumbled RotomDex, as he saw all of us laugh, except Aaron, who he didn't know. He was just chuckling.

Then RotomDex saw the Pokemon next to him, scanned it and screamed in excitement:" No data found. No data found. WHAT IS THIS POKEMON CALLED?!"

Aaron chuckled:" So, I guess everything remained the same.. You didn't change one year since then after all." said Aaron when everyone in the room stopped talking.

"What do you mean?" I asked with confusion. "Oh, nothing. Let's go and I will tell you about 'The Pokemon' you want to know about." Aaron said and walked out of the room.

We quickly followed him. He led us to a private room, closed the doors and sat on an armchair which was placed near 2 sofas.