eighteen

"aro." carlisle rushed to him and gave him a handshake, "so nice of you to join us."

aro kept his eyes on the pack, who were standing up, "it's okay shapeshifters. you can stay." he squinted, "now where's y/n?" he smiled creepily and y/n shuddered, "come here bellissomo."

y/n felt as if her feet were stuck to the ground, she glanced at jasper who nodded and she began walking. jasper immediately followed her but aro frowned, "just the newborn please."

jasper frowned but y/n looked at him and shook her head, "i'm okay." she mouthed and he relaxed.

she walked to aro and stood in front of him, putting on a brave face, "hello aro."

"y/n," he said her name with curiousity, "your palm please." she held it out and he held it. he dramatically stared at her as he read through her mind and her thoughts. he did this to everybody in the room before walking to jacob.

"no way." he stood, up, towering over aro. renesmee whispered in jacob's ear trying to calm him down. he sighed and stuck his hand out which aro smirked.

"renesmee, always been a good girl." he looked at her and sniffed, "la tua cantante." he giggled to himself for a second and held jacob's hand in between his own, "alpha now are we?" he asked jacob.

"get it over with, freak." jacob retorted.

"my, what a temper." he turned around walked to the door, picking up a wrapped box with a letter. he walked over to y/n but jasper got in his way, "i'm not here to mess with your date. simply here on my own terms and curiosity. now move." jasper stayed still so emmett pulled him out the way.

aro shook his head and handed the present to y/n, sinisterly smiling.

"thanks?" it sounded more like a question.

"oh don't worry, please get back to me soon." he smiled and left, immediately.

jacob got up, "leah, paul. patrol now."

paul frowned, having too much of a good time, "now? seriously?"

"yes!" jacob looked at him, "we just had a non vegetarian vampire in our area and god knows if there anymore coming."

"jacob," edward said, "i heard him. he's not coming back and nobody came with him."

"safety first." bella stepped forward, "just to be sure, you should patrol." jacob nodded.

leah walked up to y/n, hugged her goodbye and winked, "i'll call you later." she left, running outside and phasing as she ran.

paul smiled at jasper before giving y/n a bear hug and messing her hair, "bye y/n."

"bye paulette." she mocked as he followed leah's footsteps.

everyone stayed silent for a while before emmett turned the music back on, "party time!" he yelled, breaking the ice.

———
story is coming to an end soon :(