twenty

time passed within the blink of an eye,

it was already graduation.

y/n and jasper had fallen madly in love, officially each others significant other and within months had moved into a little cottage near the reservation. y/n was on an advanced program due to all the studies jasper and her did so she was in majority of his classes.

she wouldn't be graduating with him though.

she watched him, proudly walk across the podium and receive his nth diploma. he blew her a kiss from the stage and she pretended to grab it and put it on her cheek, giggling.

that same night was jasper's prom and it was clear who his date was, y/n.

after the prom on the walk home, she held his hand, "this is crazy." he hummed and she nodded.

"i can't believe you graduated." she replied, "i'm gonna miss seeing you around school." she said, kinda sad.

"don't worry, i'll pick you up and take you to school. anytime you need me to." he smiled, unlocking the door to their house.

"i know, it's just gonna be different, isn't it?"

"it will be, but sometimes different is good." he picked her up and took her to their room, leaving soft kisses from her forehead down to her shoulders. she smiled and kissed him softly.

jasper had something else on his mind.

he put both hands on her cheek and pulled her face close. the atmosphere changed and suddenly y/n became eager for him and his touch. she wanted it so badly.

he pulled away and left kisses all over her body, stopping on her neck. "may i?" he hummed against her bare skin.

y/n nodded, "you may."

fin.

-

authors note

oh my god?!?!?! i wrote this book in like less than a week i actually can't believe this. lol i wrote this cause when i read twilight fics, i realised that whenever i would read a jasper y/n fic i'd be the one who broke up alice and jasper and i disliked that. so my bestie told me i should write my own and i was nahhh i can't.

but i did.

i hope you look past the grammatical mistakes and horrible writing and thank u for reading.

also thanks to my best friend or whatever for giving me the courage to write this or whatevuhhhhhh

-

i have an idea for a sequel but i don't know if i'm ever going to write it, too lazy. lolz. i'll probably forget it too

-
and i have a jacob story coming soon soooo :D

-

update!!!!!!!

just posted a few chapters of my jacob story! hope u guys read it