45

A knock sounded on my office door, so I invited who I expected was Emery. Like expected, Emery appeared, cracking the door open wide enough to stick her head in.

"Good afternoon, Ms.Carter. Security just alerted me that your fiancé is in the entrance hall. I wanted to know if it were okay to send him up," she noted.

I nodded, "Sure," although I wasn't certain why he was visiting me at work. Emery gave a gentle nod before closing the door behind her, and after a minute or two, she knocked on my door again. "Come in." She opened the door and allowed Damien to step inside, and I dismissed her so that Damien and I could talk privately. "Hey," I greeted as I finished up the email I was about to send.

"Hey," he greeted. "Finished my shift early and thought I'd keep you company."

I looked up from my laptop and smiled, "How kind," before sending off the email. "I just have a few things I wanna finish before we head home."

"Anything I can help with?" he asked, offering his service, but I shook my head.

"I just have to finish a sketch and then double check the invitation cards I asked Emery to make before having her send them off," I answered.

He frowned, "Invitation for?"

"Didn't want to tell anyone as yet, but for my next fashion show. Gotta bring the next season in with a bang," I answered.

"I like banging," he teased, causing blush to take up my cheeks.

"Cut it out," I smiled as I picked my pencil up to continue my sketch. "Now that I think about it, I've never had office sex before..."

Damien naughtily smiled, "There's a first for everything, my love. I'm down if you are."

I tapped my fingers on my chin as I thought about what to do with Emery. I pressed the private intercom button she and I shared and spoke, "Please report to my office immediately." Within seconds, Emery came knocking on my door, and I invited her in. "Are you finished with the invitations?"

"I actually just finished. Would you like to see them?" she questioned, and I nodded. She fully entered my office with her tablet in hand. She handed over her tablet so that I could see the design for the cards.

"I want to make a few changes, nothing major, but I'd like to do so with a clear mind. Don't change anything until tomorrow. You may leave early as well," I informed, and she smiled gratefully.

"Thank you! Goodnight," she smiled to me and Damien before leaving the room.

"As for the sketch, I can finish that home," I smiled once the door closed. Damien smirked while walking to my desk, and I got from behind it to meet him in front of it. He lifted me onto the table, his hands finding its way to my inner thighs.

He slowly parted my legs and then stood in between them. He tilted my chin upwards so that I could look into his eyes, and he gave me a lusty look that made me want to melt as blush covered my cheeks.

Damien licked his lips before saying, "You never got back to me about that date..."

"Yes," I smiled, and he smooched my lips, causing a wave of tingles to travel from my lips to my stomach. "When?"

He smooched my lips again before answering, "Tomorrow. That's your day off, right?" I nodded while wrapping my arms around his neck, and he wrapped his around my waist. "In the morning, I'll meet with Rico to ask him about my father's death to see if I can find out any info on who might be after my mom and me. After that, I'm all yours."

I teased, "I like the sound of that."

"I was thinking we could go out for dinner," he said before kissing on my neck. My eyes fluttered close the second his tongue came in contact with the thin flesh, and as he sucked on my neck, I let out a low moan.

"That...sounds good," I forced out while tilting my head to give him more access.

"Yeah?" he teased as his hand found its way up my dress. He slid his hand in my underwear and rubbed my clit in circles as he went back to sucking on my neck, and I hummed in delight. "Maybe after dinner, I'll have you to eat."

I smirked, "That can be arranged..."

He slid two fingers inside me while attacking my lips with his own, and I moaned as he thrusted his fingers in me.

"Remember that time we had sex in you car?" I brought up. "We can take the fun there after the dinner."

"Hmm," he hummed. "I was thinking to take the fun to the balcony, but who says we can't do both?"

I naughtily giggled while undoing his belt, and he pushed my dress up to my waist. He then shifted my underwear to the side before bringing his fingers to my mouth. I bit into my lip before making eye contact with him. I parted my lips and he slid his fingers into my mouth while sexily biting into his bottom lip, making me smile naughtily before sucking on his fingers. I gave him a dirty wink and enjoyed as his other hand went to his crotch, where he began groping himself.

He took his fingers out my mouth and inserted them in me before rapidly thrusting them in and out, and my head tilted backwards as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"Uhh," I breathed as his lips came in contact with my neck again.

"I wanna taste you," he said as he slid his fingers out.

"I wanna taste you," I smirked. I cleared my table and moved to the edge so that he could join me. He dropped his pants and lay in the opposite direction from me, and I pulled him out of his boxers. He was already so hard, his dick standing at attention, and that made me even wetter.

"69?" he smiled, but I shook my head.

"Not yet, babe," I shook my head. "I want you to watch me first."

Damien chuckled, "You nasty tonight."

"Damn right," I flirted before licking my lips and taking him into my hand. I licked his tip in circles, and he licked his lips while watching me.

I continued teasing him until he begged, "Stop teasing..." I giggled and slid him as far as I could before coming up to his tip and repeating the process. "Fuck!" he groaned as his head tilted backwards. I licked his shaft up and down before sucking him again, and he groaned lowly while gently fisting my hair. "Keep doing that." I obeyed without refusal, and he tightened his grip on my hair, tugging it each time I gave him deep throat. "Damn, City..." He made the mistake of connecting eyes with me, and I took the opportunity to stick my tongue out and slap it with his hard piece. "Shit!" I winked at him before going back to sucking him and he tightened his grip on my hair even more. "Come sit on my face," he said, and I blushed because I knew he was about to fuck me up.