An invasion? Someone call 555!

3rd person POV:

(Main timeline)

10 years have passed since the cataclysmic event of the Instrumentality Project.

Most cities were heavily damaged, the sea was now red, and many panicked after regaining an individual form.

Luckily for humanity, the three riders, who had been protecting them were still there to aid everyone.

With lots of hard work, teamwork, and what was left of Smart Brain, which was now owned by (Y/n) Ikari, humanity was able to get back onto its feet.

Life had finally regained some sense of normality... Well... Not for everyone.

(Front of SB HQ)

Many people gathered in front of the Smart Brain HQ. Most of them were paparazzi, but they all wanted to ask questions to the same person.

As some waited, others tried to get in, a motorcycle with no driver stopped on the driveway.

Knowing full well what that meant, everyone began shouting questions and other nonsense.

Inside the building, walking towards the exit were a few people escorting an important person.

Rei: That's quite the large crowd. Are you certain you'll be fine?

(The first child: Rei Ayanami)
(Age: "25")
(OCC: Smart Brain CEO's assistant)

(The first child: Rei Ayanami)(Age: "25")(OCC: Smart Brain CEO's assistant)

Before the CEO could speak, another woman interrupted.

Asuka: I should be on your side wonder child, but seeing as they all worship him...

Asuka: Doubt any of them have the balls to touch the great Faiz.

(The second child: Asuka Langly Sohryu)
(Age: 25)
(OCC: Actress/Model/SB special ops captain)

(The second child: Asuka Langly Sohryu)(Age: 25)(OCC: Actress/Model/SB special ops captain)

(Y/n): First, they worship me as much as you two. Secondly, there's nothing to worry about, except what we're doing for dinner.

(Y/n): Suggestions?