Smart Brain files 2: Delta gear

3rd person POV:

(Information cannon, everything else, not yet)

Ritsuko:(clears throat)

Ritsuko: Hello. i'm Doctor. Akagi.

Ritsuko: Today, I shall discuss the rider system Delta or Kamen rider Delta as you might know her as better.

Ritsuko: With me, today is the primary user of the Delta gear...

Rei: Me!

Rei: Rei... Ayanami! (throws up a peace sign)

Rei: I'm super duper happy to be here doc! And I can't wait to talk about my bread and butter, the Delta gear!

Ritsuko: R-right...

Rei: Let's first, show everyone how I look in the Delta gear.

A picture is brought up.

(Delta armor)

Rei: Ah! That pic is tots embarrassing!

Ritsuko: Try not to drool to many boys...

Ritsuko:(mumbles) This getting uncomfortable.

Ritsuko: Well on to the armor itself.

Ritsuko: Like the Faiz gear it has many of the same components, just a different design.

Rei: Sol foam, sol metal, full metal lung, photon streams. You already know all that stuff from the Faiz file.

Rei: Check it out if you want more details on those parts.

Ritsuko: The only difference is the visor that gives Rei here full X-ray vision.

Rei: Just the perks of being a girl and wearing a prototype armor.

Rei: But let's talk about how it looks.

Rei: Tell me doc, why are my feminine features expressed more than a certain someone.

Ritsuko: It mostly has to do with the increasing of the neuro synchronization during testing.

Ritsuko: We modified the armor to help decrease the errors in the link.

Ritsuko: The other gear and user didn't have any problems like that, so it was left unmodified.

Rei: That tots cool~!

Ritsuko: Y-yes...

Ritsuko: What else are we supposed to talk about....? The history!

Ritsuko: The Delta Gear was the first set of Kamen Rider Gear developed by the Smart Brain Corporation to protect humanity.

Ritsuko: The Suit had more power and speed than the Faiz and another gear, but is significantly less functional.

Ritsuko: it is severely lacking in weaponry and modularity and provides no strategic enhancements past the initial speed and power increase.