Can you bare this sin?: part 2

Part 2: Is it Justified?

3rd person POV:

Asuka laid alone in her hospital bed, eagerly waiting for her release.

She even began to plan her escape route if they tried to make her stay longer.

Her planning was interrupted by Mari who climbed into her room from the window.

Mari: Yo!

Asuka: What are you doing!?

Mari: Here to give you a gift to cheer you up and lift your spirit!

Asuka: Alright...?

Mari gives her a box.

Mari: Open it, open it, open it!

Reluctantly opening it, Asuka finds a creepy looking sock puppet.

Mari: Imagine that it's everything you hate and destroy it. It's very therapeutic

Asuka: Okay, thanks... I hate it.

Mari: Okay, I admit it, this was a last-minute gift. I only had, like an hour, to get something.

Mari: But just think of it as a physical gift. The real one will come with your Kaixa gear.

Asuka: Huh?

Mari: A little birdy might have done something to it that you'll love...

Asuka: What did they do to my Kaixa gear!?

Mari: Don't worry, you'll love it.

Mari:!

Mari: Got to go! Bye!

In a rush, she leaps headfirst out of the window.

Asuka:!?

Walking into the room, was (Y/n).

(Y/n): Hey Asuka. You doing okay?

Asuka: Uhh... Yeah, sure. Better than a few days ago at least.

He takes a seat next to her bed. Looking at the disturbing sock puppet on her lap, he grabs it to take a closer look at it.

(Y/n): Huh... This thing reminds me of a thing my teacher made me do.

Asuka: Your teacher?

(Y/n): The one I used to live with... She made me make these creepy puppets, that I was supposed to beat up or something to feel better...

Asuka: Funny, Mari said the something similar when she gave that to me.

(Y/n): Weird minds think alike...

Giving her sock puppet back, (Y/n) takes out a bento box that he gives to Asuka.

(Y/n): Here's some better food than what they serve here.