The ones who long for the touch of others

3rd person POV:

Kaji was inside an abandoned warehouse. Hearing a noise coming from outside, he pulled out his gun and began opening the door slowly to see who was there.

He saw an old lady feeding a few cats.

Lady: It's me.

Kaji: So it is...

Lady: Shannon bio, a foreign chemical firm. It's been around for 9 years, and not a single change in it.

Kaji: Let me guess, Smart Brain has a connection to it?

Lady: No, not directly but it does with The Marduk institute.

Kaji: The institute that finds rider candidates...

Lady: Including that company, there are 108 dummy corporations involved with it.

Kaji: You want me to investigate it?

Lady: Your job is to investigate Smart Brain.

Kaji: Be that as it may, I want to see it all. Might not have a direct connection, but there is one.

(Opening theme)

(School)

Kaji:(recorded message) Hi, this is Kaji. I'm busy at the moment, so leave a message after the beep and I'll get back to you.

(Beep)

Asuka: Help me, Kaji! Don't touch me, you sick pervert! AAAAHHHH!

She sends the message.

Asuka: That will do it!

Hikari pops her head out of the class.

Hikari: What was that?

Asuka: You see... I want to go out tomorrow, so I've been calling Kaji to get him to take me, but he's been out for so long.

Asuka: He's always out lately.

Hikari: So, you're free tomorrow?

Asuka: Sadly... Yes.

Hikari: In that case, can I ask you a favor?

Asuka: Huh?

Hikari: You see... A friend of my big sister, Kodama, keeps asking me to introduce you to him.

Hikari: So maybe you could go on a date with him?

Asuka: A date?!

Hikari:(bows) Please. I beg you.

Inside the classroom, Rei was dunking a rag into a bucket of water to get it wet for cleaning and twisting it to get the excess water out.

(Y/n), noticing this, for some reason couldn't help but to stare at her doing so.

(Wack)

(Y/n): GHA!

Toji: Get to work!

(Y/n): For fu-

(Y/n): Yeah, I'm on it.

He begins to brush the floors along with everyone else cleaning for cleaning day.

Hikari: Get to work!

Toji: But-

Hikari: No buts!