Smart Brain files 1: Faiz armor

3rd person POV:

(Information is cannon, everything else So-so)

Ritsuko: This is the Faiz armor.

Ritsuko: Technically it has several names like Kamen rider series Faiz armor or SB 5-5-5 Faiz, but it's given nickname is Faiz.

(Y/n): Faiz will do just fine.

Ritsuko: Once the transformation is completed, the Faiz Armor has several key features in its design to offer protection to the user.

Ritsuko: Like all Rider gears, the Faiz armor manifests when the Faiz Driver generates Photon Blood, a glowing substance generates the soft Sol Foam suit, Sol Metal armor, and Fullmetal Lung chest armor via traveling through the red Photon Streams that ends at the Photon Terminals at the gauntlet and Power Anklet greaves, the right Anklet having an Energy Holster that the Faiz Pointer can be connected to.

Ritsuko: The helmet is unique due to its Global Feeler antenna to link up to Smart Brain's networks and Ultimate Finder visor that gives Faiz incredible vision to see in darkness, giving the illusion of a glowing eye, and a limited amount of x-ray vision.

(Y/n): Whoa, whoa! I have x-ray vision?

Ritsuko: Don't get any ideas, you can barely see through flesh. The purpose of the X-ray vision is to allow us supporting crew to analyze the enemies from inside to give you better battle info to help take down your enemy.

Ritsuko: I doubt you'll see the X-ray mode while in the armor.

(Y/n): Whatever... Go on.

Ritsuko: Let's go over the individual parts.

Ritsuko: Black Shell Met- The head. It is a reinforced helmet developed by Smart Brain and has a thin shell layer made out of Sol Metal, a supermetal with hardness close to a diamond. An impact absorption bag is installed inside.

(Y/n): Without it, my head would be soup by now.

Ritsuko: Global Feelers - The antennae. They commuicate with the artificial satellites Eagle Sat and Hawk-Eye that support Kamen Rider Faiz's systems. They can collect information as well as download new programs.

(Y/n): This script sucks- I mean, programs? Are you telling me I can have apps on my display?

Ritsuko: Theoretical speaking, yes. But in practice? In your dreams.

Ritsuko: Next... The Extreme Nose.

(Y/n): Huh?

Ritsuko: An olfactory organ that artificially creates a sense of smell one million times more potent than humans'. While its sensitivity can be freely adjusted, it typically has the same olfactory powers as a dog.