Can you bare this sin?: part 1

Part 1: The new duo.

3rd person POV:

After hours of wandering around, (Y/n) found himself staring out at the sea.

Asuka and Rei were still too injured for him to be able to visit all the time. Misato was still in grieving in his eyes to help.

After the last Angel attack, Tokyo 3 was going through major renovations to help with the safety of the people. But perhaps it was a little too late since after seeing at least two of the riders getting so badly beaten and finding that the bunkers weren't that safe, people began slowly moving away.

Including his classmates.

It had been a while, but (Y/n) knew far too well the feeling in his heart.

He felt alone.

Even if he had safe the day and returned to Smart Brain, the victory seemed more bitter than sweet.

(Y/n):(sigh)

Kaworu: Yet again, you surpass my expectations.

(Y/n):?

Standing on a nearby boulder, was Kaworu.

(Y/n): Kaworu? I thought you and Mari were supposed to be in some kind of quarantine?

Kaworu: I got out.

(Y/n): Why?

Kaworu: Two riders are out of the action... So I was brought in by the higher up to replace them until they recover.

Kaworu: So... What do you want to do, partner?

(Opening Theme)

Kaworu and (Y/n) talked as they walked around the city.

Kaworu: I read the report of when you achieved Blaster form.

(Y/n): Oh, neat.

Kaworu: What was it like being in that form?

(Y/n):...

(Y/n): Axel form is like an adrenaline boost... Blaster form feels more, natural, I guess you can say.

Kaworu: Interesting.

Kaworu: May I ask something?

(Y/n): Go ahead.

Kaworu: What do you think of the Angels?

(Y/n): What do I think?

Kaworu: Yes.

(Y/n): I don't really know what to think about them... They're just monsters that want to end the world for no reason.