The enemy of Angelkind

3rd person POV:

A blue car drove through a city on a cloudy day.

The three ladies inside the car looked out the window to see many angels walking through the streets casually like humans once did.

Alongside those angels walked angels in their human form, which wasn't that uncommon. With how large or complicated some Angel bodies are, it was easier to be in their human form, for street travel.

The three ladies drove on, with the Angels, none the wiser.

Entering an industrial district of the city, they park the car inside an old abandoned warehouse.

Exiting the vehicle, the leader of this trio opened the trunk of the car, then leaned against the vehicle.

(Misato Katsuragi)

Misato: You two. Get equipped and survey the targeted area.

Asuka/Rei: Roger, ma'am.

The two girls began changing into more militaristic clothing and preparing their weapons as Misato took out a small case.

Opening it she took out a vile of glowing red liquid and connected it to an injector device.

Pocketing it, she got ready herself.

(Warehouse/human testing facility)

Inside cages, were a few humans in torn-up clothing and covered in dirt.

Outside the cages were Angels in their humanoid form, wearing lab coats.

Angel scientist: We're behind schedule. Prepare the Photon blood injections as soon as the shipment arrives.

(Ring ring)

The sound of some kind of doorbell echoed through the testing facility.

Angel scientist: That must be the shipment. Go check it out.

One of the three angel scientists left to allow what they believe the shipment was, in.

Opening the large door to allow a truck in, the scientist was instead met with a blue-haired girl, wearing only a military jacket and jeans.

(Rei Ayanami)