🔥erza x male reader -strawberry cake

Requested:@Risefartemis
Y/n pov
I felt so nervous i invited erza over to my house i was finally going to confess my love for her i sweat as i walk back and forth across my carpet " d did she get the note or d did she not see it" i panic till i hear a small knock "um y/n its erza are you home? I saw your note of wanting to tell me somthing?" I blush deeply and quickly open the door  " h hi erza c c come inside!" I blush still as she comes in her red hair sways she was so beautiful i sweat more " u um would you like some tea...i i have strawberry cake y your favorite" i blush as she nodded happily i made her tea and cut some cake i sit down " s so....erza....i....i wanted to ask..um b by any c c chance do y you...wanna....d date m me" i blush as i quickly said she choked a bit on cake "u uh... d d date you? Like...date date" she had a red tint on her face i blush deeply " y yes i i mean unless y you um..h have somone" she quickly cut me off "n n no no.... p please ..i..id love to date you y/n" i blush "can....can i kiss you" i ask she blush and nodded i lean falward and kiss her her lips tast like strawberry cake i feel her push me into my chair  i blush deeper my eyes widen as she sits on my lap i felt ashamed  i was getting hard she pulld back " wow i didnt ecxpect t t that to happen your already..." i blush more embaressed as she spoke "s s s shhh dont say it" he grinded down on me i wimper she wisperd her big chest squished on my chest " is this ok y/n~♡" her voice purred i nodded we kissed deeply she un buckled my pants pulling them down i watch her massage herself as she slides down her panties she wheres under her blue skirt i gulp blushing my cock stiffens more i whine " shhh soon y/n at least let me strech myself for you~" her words like silk so smooth i pant hard soon she lowerd herself down on my it was warm and wet inside she started bouncing " a a ah!" I wimper and ended up cumming hard into her i hold her close panting " i im s s sorry im s s sorry" she laughed softly " im flatterd y you came that quickly" i blush wimpering " i i couldnt help it...i im a virgin....a a and im way to ecxited" she smiles and kissed me telling me everything was ok "shhh.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.now let mummy have her turn~"