☁️🔥L (death note) - sweet like cake

Y/n pov
I sigh deeply L was working late again on this kira case I finish making a cup of coffee I bring it in to where light and L where talking I pass L the cup of coffee he kind of just looked at me I rolld my eyes and slide a cupcake towards him aswell his face went from an akward stare to now an akward smile he was kind of creepy but I thaught he was so smart and well he's so nice he's just blunt and I admire that of him I was put on the case by the Japanese police I was a case and murder investigator I was already investigating the odd deaths when they added me so now I work for L it was late I was at a smaller coffee table on my knees my evidence and photos spread out peices of string attaching eachother I was directly stareing at the photos ".....you're eyes will fall out...." I hear a mumble that made me jump " ah?!...oh L don't scare me I'm working" he just hummed biting his thumb nail he slinked off the couch to up behind me I tence up a little holding my breath "...hmm you are quite skilld with this...stuff" I hear his voice on my neck I blush a little lately I had developed a small crush on L and I knew he knew it of corse he did he's so smart " well....I its my job..." I said a little softly "...y/n...it's late...are you sick" I feel a hand from behind slip around to rest on my forehead I blush more and move slightly his hand I face him " n no I'm fine-" I gulp we where quite close ".....yes.....you are...very..........fine" he said slightly...was he flirting? That was quite out of charecter " are you...fine"i blush asking him he was a bit closer now his weired cat like stare at me " am I?" He asked ...ok now he's trying to confirm his suspension of me liking him....ok y/n shoot your shot "...yes...VERY....fine" I breath out my back was on the lip of the table and his close to the couch he stared a little and blinked slowly "....mmm" he humming moving closer a colder hand slipped on my waist "....do you love me...y/n?" He bluntly asked  I decided to tease " do I?" He slightly smiled and he leaning more so did eye we kissed it was soft his lips a little dry I flush my arms around his sholders "..mm~♡" I hum I feel my waist pulld so I was on his lap....oh this was gonna be fun~♡ I hear him wisper in my neck his hands sliding up my thighs " you're....sweet.....like cake~♡"