🔥juno x fem reader-the happies K9 ever

Requested: ledkitty
Y/n pov
I sigh my tail swished softly back and forth as i make my way out of my dorms into a new one the girl i was shareing my dorm with what a cat she wasnt very fond of dogs such as myself things have been hard since i moves into school with my brother jack (your a Labrador sorry lol was plot line i could think of) i knock on my new roommates dorm "h hello? Im y/n.... im your new room mate?" The door softly opend i met eyes with a beautiful wolf she smiled" oh hello im juno come in" she was sweet we chatted all night long over a corse of months we became best friends we would eat lunch together, play games together amd talk about boys she went on and on about this male wolf my brother was friends with his names legoshi i sigh softly i was never really...into...boys" so y/n whos your type found anyone ~" she woghled her eyebrows a little i laugh softly " uh...well...n no not really i dont really have a type but-" her eyes where big with curiosity it was...adorable " i mean.....i have my eyes on somone" i shyly said ahe laughed " ohhh tell me how are they like" she practicalitycouldnt sit still " ok ok sit still your tails wagging liek crazy!" I giggle she shyly held her tail " well...they are beautiful...smart...funny and there smile could light up a room" i said daisily smiling she smiled on as she listand " they always help me and are always there and i just wanna....be with them forever " i look at her " ...juno i-" she cut me off " awww he sounds so cool im so happy for you y/n!" I felt a jab to my heart my ears fail to help me and they drop softly my tail straight down " uh...hey y/n whats wrong did i say somthing?" She asked i thaught now or never " juno....i...its you....your the o one whos beautiful  your the one whos smart and has a gorgeous smile and...your the one i wanna be with " i said she looked on in aw as i moved closer so did she " i...i love you juno will...will you have me" i pant softly being near somone i loved so much was working on my instincts my tail wagged my ear up i pant softly i could see her ears twitch her tail wag and she nodded "...y yes i will~♡" we kissed heatedly i loved her so much we spent all of that night makeing love really hard the next day the dorm mother told us off for 'noise development ' it only made us giggle i was the happiest K9 ever( sorry wasnt as detaild of the smut but its late for me also i didnt really feel like writing about two antipamorefig animals doing it🤣)