☁fairytail x fem reader-cake and suprises

Request yaoi_queen_desu
Y/n pov
I sigh today was my birthday usually id be happy but no one has said anything not one happy birthday maby they forgot...yeah im not that soecial theres so many people in the guild why would they remeber my birthday i mope around my house till a knock i got up it was lucy " oh hey lucy whats up!" I asked ecxited thinking she would remeber "hey y/n wanna go to the guild together today i found a cool route with like flowers" she smiles softly my smile dropped a bit then i gave a soft smile " yeah sounds nice" we walked out i locked my house we head off passing some shopps i didnt really talk still upset no one even said happy birthday we soon got to the guild lucy opens the doors let me guess gray and natsu ar fight-"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!!!" I hear the cheers of the guild i look up quickly blushing i tear up a bit " y you remeberd" i said natsu came over " of course we remeber!!" He smiles wide erza had the cake y/fc flavor of corse she lights the candles everyone sang gray made an ice sculpture of you i smile it was beautiful gramps got you a small gift, gageel made you a metal bracelet, levy got you a book about y/fb, erza gifted you many small sweets and natsu gave you a scalf simalar to his today was the best birthday ive ever had!