🔥claude x fem reader- lingeri and long nights

Y/n pov
I walked around the trancy bored i was the one and only claud faustes's girlfriend he was busy and had been for a while now not even returning to the bed you shared of a night he was always treating alois and looking after him after a while i was getting fed up with not getting attention so you where going to male him pay attention you devised a plan it was night clause was again late he was tucking in his highness i get out my sexiest lingerie in a deep purple i got dressed it hugged my curves nicely i lay myself in a desirable way on our shared bed and waited after a few minutes i heard the foot steps i was ecxited to hear its been so long since claudes embraced me the wooden door opens quietly as he ecxpected me to be sleeping as soon as his eyes connected with mine he looked as if his gaze was eating me up he closed the door " well...this is quite a suprise" i smirked adjusting his glasses i ran my hand down my body over my hip "well do you like it~" i wisper seductively twards him he undid his tie prowling like a beast closer he pushed me back takeing off his waist coat and shirt throwing everything to the side not bothering to be neat he needed this he missed his beloved y/n all day every day he thaught of you as he served that brat his low growls made there way to my ears causeing me to shudder he runs his hands over my body his soft fabric coverd hands make there way to my soaked panties i pant as he pushed them aside running a slick finger on my sensitive area "mm my glove is soaked ~ have you been missing me my spider~"he wisperd in a deep voice my whoke body quivers in pleasure " m m yes you havent been paying my attention mr faustus~" i teased he groans praising my body he kissed my neck leaving deep purple marks that matched the lingeri that was coming off i tug at his pants eagerly he smirked pushing them off along with his gloved becoming fully naked along with myself my eyes feast on his thick twitching cock infront of me i gasp " look at you makeing me feel so frustrated your being such a bad little spider darling~♡" i smirk " ill have to take care of that now wont i~" he licked his lips " oh but not before i tast your sweet juices" he panted out moving down btween my legs i blush embaressed seeing his long toung enter my wet hot core my head rolls back " A a ah!" I mean as he licked and sucked all my sweet spots i moan out gripping the sheets he brings his fingers to strech me out as he licked and bites my clit teasingly my hips shake as my hole was ready he lined up thrusting in his honey golden eyes shutting in ecstasy his hands held mine loveingly around other he was cold but with you he was affectionate we continued to make love for sevral hours i couldnt handel it ive came twice my third one was coming close he grusted and thrusted animalisticly inside i broke my insides shudder and shake in pleasure he let free filling my insides full of his hit seed he sighed in content he got up lifting me softly in his protective arms and washed me off dusting my face and lips with loving kisses wispering sweet nothing in my ear he tucked me into bed "sleep well my dearest spider♡"