🔥erza x fem reader-hot spings

Requested: Delcrazu
Y/n pov
I was on the train with erza,lucy,natsu and gray...and happy of course we where on our way to do a new mission that was posted on the guild wall it was to collect some kind of root in the middle of the partchwood forest (random place) i grab my bags as we get off and book a small hotel we get into our rooms the boys had a room me lucy and erza had a room that night we after a long day of serching for that root we decided to try again tommorow  we chill in the hot springs i knew this was a chance to get closer to erza lucy went to bed tired from natsus shenanigans we spoke and chat and i finally said it " um...actually erza i was wondering do you...like anyone?" I ask softly she thaught for a moment " hmm no not really why do you?" I blush and decided better to say it " i actually..i like you would you maby want to be with me" i was red and it wasnt just because of the hot spring she was also red "y/n....i..i would love to" i smile we spent the rest of the night talking and laughing she mived closer so did eye our faces leand in till we kissed the steam of the hot springs made the kiss heated almost suffocating  her hands grab at my sides mine slide uo her waist to her brests she moand i oant and she moved me to sit on her lap nakes in the water our hips grind i wimper it was like my pussy was wet even under the water i could tell it was her that caused it i feel her hot core throbbing as i pushed mine againt hers she slides a finger then two i moan out our kiss sloppy and hot i feel her hands and hips jutt upward in pleasure it felt amazing her fingers inside me was arousing i shake cumming on her fingers she pulls them out i pant as i oull awau from this kiss she smiled i asked if she could sit up out of the water a bit i had my head btween her thighs i lick her sweet pussy she moand and grabbed my hair " mm~♡" i moan at her wet juices i lick and suck also useing my fingers her moans wherr so ecxiting her hand nessled in my hair tight i loved it i feel her release i lick and suck up all juices sloppily panting i move we kiss for a while " i feel light headed~♡" she said i giggled and we went back to our rooms i love hot springs!