Gorment Hunters

"Killua why are you carrying her?She has legs!" Leorio points out, not noticing your asleep again.

Killua keeps his eyes on where he heading, shouting back at him "As I was told she is only 5 years old, they require alot of energy so naps are needed you baka!"

Kurapika perks up at that, mother scents tingling, clearly shock "5 years old?!Your not supposed to be here till your 12!!This is too dangerous for her!!!"

"That's what I said but she kept on saying it's fine so yeah, I can't change her mind."

"She must have a really important reason to be here then.." Gon pops in, becoming serious yet understanding "...it may be something or someone important their doing it for, she is willing to risk it for that person she holds dear."

No one spoke anything else before the fogg began to come in and block up people's views.Soon screaming was involved, loud and so close, it woke you up from your nap.Kurapika and Leorio were not seen due to the fog.

"Gon let's run ahead.." Killua could scent something wrong but you didn't cause you turn around to see a misty figure of Hisoka "...something's about to go down and I don't want to risk it, hold on (N/N)!"

Running ahead Gon, Killua, and you suddenly got separated and lost.The continuous screams are really causing you to tear up and clutch onto Killua's shirt.Somehow the smell of chocolate and vinalla soothes your nerves as they continue on.

"Want to walk a little (Y/N)?If not I can carry you a little-."

Hopping off you stretch "N-No!You carried me for so long!I-I can walk for now Kill-onisan!"

Killua froze, face going bloody red "....what..d-did you call me just now?"

"Kill-onisan!" You happily point at him then at Gon "And that's Gon-onisan!"

To think that both boys got so effected by that was rare, good time to take a picture of these two and keep in the memory book.

Gon grabs Killua "L-Lets go!Before were late!" Killua follows once in a while turning to check on you.

That was till you stop to take a good long sip of your milk jug, hear something hopping away, before turning to keep on walking with the other two....which were no where in sight.

"Gon-onisan!Kill-onisan!" Gulping you spin around, panic starting to kick in, but see no one still "Where are you guys!!?!?"

No answer.

Hot tears were pricking in your eyes as your now realizing that they left you alone, not knowing where to even go, your now holding your knees close and begin to cry.

"There, there.Do not cry." This voice sounds fimialer before your getting head pats, looking up to the male "Would you like some help to the next stage?"

It was that guy with all the pins in his face.

Nodding you raise your hands up to him, which he hesitates for a second, picking you up and walking somewhere..No change that, he was running for his life and you had to close your eyes and cling on cause of how fast he can go.He was so fast that within 2 minutes he already found the rest of everybody and sets you down in the back far from people.

"T-Thank you!"

The scary smile he given you didn't seem threatening "Your welcome.See you in the next stage."

Nodding you stay down on a rock and waite....but he didn't leave.

"Is something wrong mister?" the guy didn't flinch as you poke his arm roughly, he cocked his head to his  side like a broken doll would but twitching once a while "Oh!Are you lonely like me?You can stay with me if you want!"

He didn't say a thing but did just that.The questions you give him he would only do 'yes' and 'no' while you two chill a while.He must really like to be silent if he is this quiet.That's okay you love that too.

"Oh?~Well how see of you to waite for me Gittaraker (I can't spell the name so forgive me!).." the unconscious body of Leorio was the first thing you saw before noticing Hisoka waving at you "...well isn't it little sweet (Y/N) fufu.~Waiting for me to doll?~"

"You took to long.Made me think you were not going to make it."

Hisoka pouts, seeing your already at the unconscious man side "I can't have a litte fun?~How mean of you Illumi!~"

Not paying attention to what is happening your already helping Leorio with his bruised up face, using the ointment you prepare from home, applying it to his founds.By the damage done it will probably take two days or four to heal.

"I'm going to go find Kill-onisan now!" Backpack on your looking around for the white haired boy immediately "Bye bye Hiso-onisan!Bye bye mister!"

Hisoka eyes seem to widen, not by your name given to him, but the sudden change of behavior from his deadly friend.It did not take him long to see why he was so mad, Hisoka found pleasure in this anyway.

"If your going to act like this, may as well let her know who you are fufu!~"

Illumi's fish like eyes stare dead into Hisoka's soul "Shut up." before looking down, debating on how to approach you the next time you two speak.

Not a fan of big crowds you still manage to squeeze through the people, who notice and say nothing about it, before your bear hug from behind causing you to let out a frighten yelp.

"(Y/N)!Your okay!!GoD I was so worried you got eaten up or something-!!"

Putting your hands on his cheeks you squish them together, pouting at him "Where did you go?!I was really scared Killua!"

"Umm.." Killua rubs his neck, getting his face out of your hands "...what happen was-."

"KILLUA!"

Both of you turn to see Kurapika and Gon, who keeps calling him out, running up the path.Killua got tackled down by Gon as Kurapika comes down to your level and pats your head in a comforting manner, it was nice.

"Ugh my heead!" Gon turns to see Leorio, soon running up to him with Kurapika "W-what even happened?"

Gon sweats, smiling nervously "Y-You...You don't remember anything?"

"No I only remember fight Hisoka.." his jas clenched, thinking about what really happened "..that bastaRD-!"

"It seems you all have made it to the third stage so for now on I am not your hunter examiner..." the big doors begin to open and everyon looks inside to see alot of cooking stations "...your new hunter examiners for the third stage is in there, until we meet again." Sotaz then leaves all of us.

Going in you see a blue hair woman and a gaint man sitting in front, chillen as everyone got in and look around.

"Alright now we are your examiners!For this stage of the hunter exam you will all be cooking a dish based off our choice of main ingredients!" The blue haired women declared, clearly seeming excited as most of the people here are not.

A man tched loudly "Cooking?I came here to become a hunter!" he then spits at the ground "Not cook!"

This seems to tick her off but she then explains what kind of hunter they are and what they do for a living.To be honest you found that pretty cool.

"Anyways what should our ingredients be big guy?"

His stomachs rubbles, making it feel like it an earthquake under your feet "Hmm.." he then snaps his fingers, then shout out "Your main ingredient is pork!You got about three hours to obtain and cook your dish.Now GOOO!!"

And like that, the next exam begins!